Need Help in Getting Back at Someone. (UPDATE + Resolution + VIDEO p.8)

this is getting better and better. I would torture him a bit more before revealing everything. (i know i am evil)

spooftel.com

use it!! someone posted it in the OT lounge a few days ago.. i can see this coming in handy here.. especially since you can spoof a number on any call/text (a few times, before it asks you to pay)

good luck Fernand ;)

at 1st he was all gangsta, them i was like (acting like i'm you, i hope you dont mind), look i know your name, i know where you work, i know you live in brossard...then he went silent.

so i said dont ever send her emails, do you get it? hes like ''yeah...'' i said alright, peace.

While I do appreciate u guys helping me I don't think sending harrassing or threatening phone calls is wise as it gives him recourse. All I've done so far is hotlink his wife the info. The police said to have my gf make a case and that it was EXTORTION. I can't wait to speak with him. If you guys wanna help I love it, but please no threats.

While I do appreciate u guys helping me I don't think sending harrassing or threatening phone calls is wise as it gives him recourse. All I've done so far is hotlink his wife the info. The police said to have my gf make a case and that it was EXTORTION. I can't wait to speak with him. If you guys wanna help I love it, but please no threats.

just make sure u squeeze the last juice out of this story, we want a fun ending.

if MR is willing with 20 or so members, we can pass by his house if OP wants to pick up the phone. I have an address but not sure how accurate. I confirm Brossard.

lol what a sight it would be to see.

I suppose that your girlfriend won't have any compromising stuff in her cellphone anymore.

Several times, I found forgotten cellphones in the store I'm working: 99% of the time with no passsword so I could easily discover the contents and see a lot of their life, and not the cleanest ones... You can't imagine, it is incredible !

I don't understand people who put their mess, nice pics compromising relationship on their cellphone because for me, they are just looking for trouble, like your GF did.

haha the dudes mad scared , now hes saying he sold the cell phone

and when you say his name he gets all nervous and then says " yo buddy you have any idea who your dealing with " lol , what a homo

and that is his work place voxdata cause when i mentioned well come see him at work for the cell he was like oh fuck and then didnt say anything for a few seconds

this guy must be shitting himself

I have called but no answer (222wtv line). I left his wife the email with the link to this page. She hasn't returned my email either.

Last edited:
I may also consider visiting him at work to request information concerning the wherabout of the phone. Ppl tend to act not so big and tuff when 6'1, 275 pounders talk with them face to face...

Back