Need MR expertise

wildwolf-131

5197977999_c0283cd757_b.jpg

what mags are those?
What bumper is this?
Can i ride on a bagged car year long without any problem?

That's a pretty sick accord. Go for it, but don't be an idiot, don't drive a bagged car all year round. just spend $500 on a car to pass the winter and save your nice car from salt/accidents/potholes.

inb4 all the rich hipster fags start posting pics of their dropped cars in the snow cause they think they are "hardcore" just because they drive low in the winter.

That's a pretty sick accord. Go for it, but don't be an idiot, don't drive a bagged car all year round. just spend $500 on a car to pass the winter and save your nice car from salt/accidents/potholes.

inb4 all the rich hipster fags start posting pics of their dropped cars in the snow cause they think they are "hardcore" just because they drive low in the winter.

I have a winter beater and still, I took my mr2 tonight for delivery, it's more fun in the snow :D. Storing a summer car is for pussies and a waste of money (it loses it's value even if you don't put mileage on it). But if it was my DD, I would definitely ride on the stock suspension.

that clean and nice accord .

1st--dunno
2nd--dunno
3rd-- yes you can , you just need to add some stuff inside to make sure that its not freezing and verified after shop who installed you your winter tires that they dosent touch your bags cuz shop dont give a fuu#k about you !!!! (Trust me ).

about wheels , its probly custom . he probly took it from this and modified with new centre piece .

What started as a set of 17×8/9 +47 Work Equip DDC’s w/ Silver spokes and lips that were showing their age… Are now 17×8.5/9.5 +40 Work Equip DCC’s w/ Polished faces, brushed inners, and freshly polished lips. Take a close look cause you’ll never see another set like these!

Billy5.jpg

Billy3.jpg

From what I know about bags which isn't so much, since they arent even installed on my car yet is that it's not a problem to run them in winter, anti freeze is required, and emptying your water traps every now and then is good, aside from that, there's not much to fear. I wouldn't necessarily play with the bags in blistering cold but many users on this forum are currently on air and so far haven't had a problem at all!

Dope accord!! All I can help you with is the related bagged question. Drove this winter with my air setup and haven't gotten any issues. If they're installed correctly you'll be fine. They're perfectly okay to be winter driven. Hope it helps!

I drove about 10k kms trough winter with my bag setup, no antifreeze added, not even needed to empty watertrap once. I try not to play with switch much but even at -30 degrees they worked fine. I guess it depends on the quality of your setup and install.

Back