New Alfa Romeo 149 - expected for 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWSpeed

Still a rendition, but very close to final production. Slated to launch in 2009 at the Frankfurt Autoshow. No additional news for the North American markets.

alfa-romeo-149-preview_1.jpg

alfa-romeo-149-preview_2.jpg

They need to get rid of that alfa style front end. Its hideous.

And

2007hyundaiaccenthatchbhh0.jpg

LMAO i think it actually is the same car. The lines are the same everywhere except the accent is the 3 door version

Well, Alfas don't always look good in pictures. When you see them for real, it's a whole new deal...

Let's wait...

You guys are on Crack, the MITO looks great and has an amazing interior. The 149 is not as nice as the 147 i agree but still 100 times nice than whatever its going to compete with here. Lets wait for the 2 door pic...

They need to get rid of that alfa style front end. Its hideous.

And

2007hyundaiaccenthatchbhh0.jpg

LMAO i think it actually is the same car. The lines are the same everywhere except the accent is the 3 door version

Dude, it's not the same car at all! The first car has much larger wheels and its windows are tinted! Come on, look more closely next time!

+rep :p

You guys are on Crack, the MITO looks great and has an amazing interior. The 149 is not as nice as the 147 i agree but still 100 times nice than whatever its going to compete with here. Lets wait for the 2 door pic...

nicer than the A3 and C30? Those 2 look A LOT better, the only hatch taht looks worse is the Versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back