New Mods....*Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick car! That steering wheel looks so meaty, must be orgasmic to lay hands on that!

Oh man, the steering wheels is sooooo SICK.....This should've been my first mod!
I took it to the dealership to change my rear brakes and they went crazy about the cf m5/6 smg knob, random people came just to see what the hell is this thing that got all of the SA's freaking out :laugh:

ahaha btw I'm the random guy who honk in the protege loll

lol thanks for the thumbs up :D

10 secs after you honked my friend spotted me and honked as well haha

Where is the clutch pedal?

Some one stole it :(

:p

VERY nice. Did you do the CF fabric job yourself ? It must be one 'heck' of a job.

Is that CF shift knob from EAS ?

Installed my h&r sport springs, black & white hood and trunk emblems, m3 steering wheel, cf steering wheels emblem, cf fabric trim, cf M5/6 smg knob, cf e-brake handle. I have acs rep. aluminum padels left to install.

Let me know what you think :bigup:

Dude, more than half of what you call "Mods" are being held on with double sided tape....

Springs are nice....

did i see you st-charles today?
i was in this:
IMG_3413.jpg

You keep amazing us man,Sick bimmer :bigup:

haha thanks Roy! ;)

VERY nice. Did you do the CF fabric job yourself ? It must be one 'heck' of a job.

Is that CF shift knob from EAS ?

Yea, i didn't myself and my dad helped me too :D....oh man, the 3M spray glue was a MESS!!! And it took alot of time and patient.
I don't know, i got it from someone through e90post.com so i have no idea where he bought it from :)

seems great to have money :) joking nice ride man

Calvaire, trop beau!! Lache pas !

Stunning car!

Dude, more than half of what you call "Mods" are being held on with double sided tape....

Springs are nice....

Thanks for the compliments guys :bigup:

lol! this coming from a BMW guy!
you're car is insane!
at first when i saw you in my rear view i thought it was some modified M5!
it looks soooo scary! I love it!

Thank you :bigup:
haha i wish its a M5 :D

Btw even if i drive a BMW, it doesn't mean i don't give thumbs up to people who have nice rides ;) and believe me, it very rare seeing me giving thumbs up hehe....your tires are sooo FAT in the back, looks awesome! :bigup:

lookin superb
btw you just inspired my friend to order black and white emblems for his Bimmer

Thanks! :)
Oh really? NICE!! *tu*
Its really the small things that makes the car looks nicer and different!

My friend doesn't even have his car yet and he wants a set :D haha

Thank you :bigup:
haha i wish its a M5 :D

Btw even if i drive a BMW, it doesn't mean i don't give thumbs up to people who have nice rides ;) and believe me, it very rare seeing me giving thumbs up hehe....your tires are sooo FAT in the back, looks awesome! :bigup:

i thinking my tires are too fat... the wheels are nice and wide, but i should have gotten a smaller tire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back