Road Test: New Mustang 5.0 VS M3 by Motor Trend

I recently had the chance to drive the 2011 GT because National upgraded my reservation. I was driving to NYC so needless to say I wasnt too sure having a gas guzzler was the best idea. Man was i surprised, I dont know what ford did to their engine but that thing got me to NYC and almost halfway back on one fill up. For a 5.0 I was blown away, and it drives beautifully too.

i dont know bout the douchebag thing but going to work today I ran across a stang GT 04 model, black with exhaust and beat pumping and damn that dude thinks he was the shiet lol. He looked like he wanted to race and he even spit on my lane lol. damn I wanted to rape him but too much traffic.

next time spit on his car and race him! ahaahaha

T'es ouf tu peux avoir une CRZ VTEC rutilante pour le même prix qu'une stang V6 de juste 300hp :run:

Ce n'est pas une comparaison entre une Mustang et une M3 mais plutôt une comparaison de leurs performances.
Et ce que démontre le vidéo c'est qu'à ce niveau elles sont assez équivalentes.

encore la comparaison d'un steak minute (ford mustang) versus filet mignon (bmw m3)...

I think it's more like an AAA Ribsteak and a Filet mignon. Different cuts of meat, different taste, both are really good, but you can a much bigger quantity with the Ribsteak for a lower price than the Filet mignon.

I think it's more like an AAA Ribsteak and a Filet mignon. Different cuts of meat, different taste, both are really good, but you can a much bigger quantity with the Ribsteak for a lower price than the Filet mignon.

pretty well said :bigup:

Back