No Lisence+passenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banzai~Booker

was woundering if any one knew what the penalty is if you get caught not having your full lisence but having a passenger with you?

i know about the fine for no lisence plus impound of bike etc.. but does it add any fines or change anyhting if you have someone on the back?

happaned to anyone before?

same things would apply, but your friend would have to walk with you.
passenger is always responsible for their own actions and will be charged with anything under their own dossier, just like a seatbelt ticket.

its 270$ too if i remember correctly.. also 4 points i think

so for being alone 270$ 4pts and having a hoe behind 270$ 4pts.... ;)

definatly would not run wiht someon on the back... wouldn't put their live in danger cuz i don't wan tot pay.. i just wanted to see what the damage would be if u got caught wiht a passenger, even tho your not sopposed to. so if i get this right id be paying twice the ticket and twice the points? or one time regardless if i have someon or not...

start by the beginning...and that's by first being safe and secure alone!
you have a lot of good year riding ....you can wait a couple month.

do it if you live in St Lazar but Point Claire Cops are THE WORSE POLICE OFFICERS ON THE PLANET. Unfair, Impolite, indecent, and they sit on their asses, eat donuts all day and they-re looking for you, believe me. Canadian Police Officers dont see a zillionth of the action American Cops see. They think they-re tough but they just look for cars with fart cans and hassle scooter gangs.

do it if you live in St Lazar but Point Claire Cops are THE WORSE POLICE OFFICERS ON THE PLANET. Unfair, Impolite, indecent, and they sit on their asses, eat donuts all day and they-re looking for you, believe me. Canadian Police Officers dont see a zillionth of the action American Cops see. They think they-re tough but they just look for cars with fart cans and hassle scooter gangs.

Well.. if citizens kept complaining about Fart cans, its no wonder police are looking for them. As for donuts eating and being impolite I cant say anything, but youve got to understand that its not their fault if you decide to break the law... even though sometimes some cops are not 100% in favor of the law they,re citing you for.

around 800$ ticket with bike towd, and happy walking+bus+metro whatever with helms :)

It dosnt automaticaly means hes gonna loose his license.. the infraction gives 4 demerit points.. if hes not at 15 hes not gonna loose his license. Unless he has a 4pt limit.

^^ no probationary is 4 no?

anyway your passanger may serve as a witness in court :p (say you were riding with others but took a wrong turn)

either way, you still get penalized for a passanger (i believe if they also have a probationary or license they also get penalized)

^^ no probationary is 4 no?

anyway your passanger may serve as a witness in court :p (say you were riding with others but took a wrong turn)

either way, you still get penalized for a passanger (i believe if they also have a probationary or license they also get penalized)

Probationary license itself wont penalize a person more then what the infraction would in "normal time". Its just that such a license is suspended after the accumulation of 4 points, and each ticket mentionned is 4 points. So it gets suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back