OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

to the slammed vip hellaflush fucking sick navy blue es1 in vaudreuil

omfg nicest es1 i have ever seen in pic//real life

srs props wow

we was on hghwy 17 , going to NY , spotted some blue s2k with body kit ,spoiller and rims . We tryed to do 1 run Vw gti mk5 chiped vs this s2k . S2k Just flyy away so fast ,its crazy, like at least 350hp- 400hp . Acceleration was just crazy .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dude why would u try to race a sports car with a douchebag/blond hot chick car

To the black R1 (i think) getting towed away with a pig behind, i feel for you man.

To everyone else, beware of pigs on the 40 west bound bridge. It's the third time i see somebody pulled over just after getting to the other side.

To Thundergod,

I was laughing at that Nissan trying to follow you for some reason from Des Cageux to St-Charles hahaha

You would floor for one second, get 10 car lengths between him and you. He would floor for 10 seconds just to catch up.

I was delivering food for MP in a red Subaru Legacy laughing at the whole situation :p

lol, the altima? The guy stopped after and was like 'Yo I have the same car, but black and left hand drive and I'm doing a tt swap' I think he had like 19" chrome bling rims on his altima, haha. tried to tell me his left hand drive was worth more cause it's left hand drive... I lol'd.

@thundergod

are you still running street tires or the hoosiers? And how do they handle the power so far??

Still running yoko's, they're the crappiest tires I have ever seen, they're like plastic, they let loose at 150 if it's not hot out. If it didn't cost me a shit ton to replace them I'd put some softer tires on there in a heartbeat for the street. The R6's are in a different league, they can almost hold full boost in second but they would be ruined in a few months of driving around on the street with them plus they're hard on the drive-train and they throw rocks like a Syrian.

Reactions: MTV
Anyone see the accident of pieereFonds the s200 and tls?

Yes I have!!!! I passed by back and forth before the cops/ambulance/firetruck got there! One of the delivery drivers I work with heard the whole thing happen behind him.

I was sure that S2000 was EV's as I pass in front of his house everyday. It looked EXACTLY the same. Thankfully, It was not him though

Just as I passsed the first time the driver from the Silver S2000 went to see the guy in the blue TL and started to FLAME the fuck out of him. The guy in the TL had blood coming down his face. Both cars are completely totaled.

The guy in the S2000 was not injured BUT, here is what he yelled at the bloodied guy still sitting in his smashed TL (I witnessed this first hand, it was epic):
"You f*cking moron almost killed me. You were going at least 100 km/h and flew by the stop."

Someone had to pull the guy from the S2000 out of there because he was gonna go postal on the already bloodied TL driver.

Hopefully, the TL driver should be accused of dangerous driving and get some criminal charges. This was no accident. It was 100% careless driving.

The S2000 was turning left from Pierrefonds to turn on Nanterre street. The TL flew by the stop and then BANG head on collision at full speed.

lol, the altima? The guy stopped after and was like 'Yo I have the same car, but black and left hand drive and I'm doing a tt swap' I think he had like 19" chrome bling rims on his altima, haha. tried to tell me his left hand drive was worth more cause it's left hand drive... I lol'd.

YES the altima. I was LAUGHING so hard hahahahahaha

Yes I have!!!! I passed by back and forth before the cops/ambulance/firetruck got there! One of the delivery drivers I work with heard the whole thing happen behind him.

I was sure that S2000 was EV's as I pass in front of his house everyday. It looked EXACTLY the same. Thankfully, It was not him though

Just as I passsed the first time the driver from the Silver S2000 went to see the guy in the blue TL and started to FLAME the fuck out of him. The guy in the TL had blood coming down his face. Both cars are completely totaled.

The guy in the S2000 was not injured BUT, here is what he yelled at the bloodied guy still sitting in his smashed TL (I witnessed this first hand, it was epic):
"You f*cking moron almost killed me. You were going at least 100 km/h and flew by the stop."

Someone had to pull the guy from the S2000 out of there because he was gonna go postal on the already bloodied TL driver.

Hopefully, the TL driver should be accused of dangerous driving and get some criminal charges. This was no accident. It was 100% careless driving.

The S2000 was turning left from Pierrefonds to turn on Nanterre street. The TL flew by the stop and then BANG head on collision at full speed.

can you describe the s2000 driver? old? young?

To the guy driving the california-plated mercedes CLK63 black series AMG on décarie this afternoon

I wanna be your wife.

Back