OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

White R8 spyder on Gouin Boul in Cartierville.... yumm and G55 AMG also on Gouin Boul Cartierville. Beasts!

Spotted a red Forester at McDo on 32nd, Snake?

Also, to the shitbox civic, burnt out muffler, with CT hubcaps who started revving trying to show off after I started my car in the drivethru, LOL

wassup did it had dual tip exhaust with black rims?

like this
ffe467da.jpg

if so yes, next time holla @ me

to the alll fu@cking retardet idiots on sources --- F@CKKKKKK YOUUUU!!! LEARN TO FKNG DRIVE GOD DAMMNN IT!!!

to the fucking ricer kid in the del sol with integra ITR Front end and honda S2000 Tailights In Laval ~Cure-labelle n shit.

YOU IZ WORST RICER I EVAR SAW

To the sweet looking dark volvo with the clear corners on the 15 north tonight (with hazards on), what happened?

Saw your car later, parked at the ultramar, ouch!!

to the fucking ricer kid in the del sol with integra ITR Front end and honda S2000 Tailights In Laval ~Cure-labelle n shit.

YOU IZ WORST RICER I EVAR SAW

it used to be at the JDM Mondays before it went private, Alex from AvFab sold it to the dude

it used to be at the JDM Mondays before it went private, Alex from AvFab sold it to the dude

from far it looks like a itr with lifted suspension with 5000lbs of vtec torque accelerating but when it gets close you see the back is more dropped than the front so it looks like its always in VTEC Zone

wassup did it had dual tip exhaust with black rims?

like this
if so yes, next time holla @ me

Yeah that was the one; didn't see the exhaust but everything else was the same! I didn't see anybody in the car so I didn't holla; figured it was you thought because you always post about that McDicks

Pics of Ricer Del Sol? I want to see this!

Saw a sick sick Red NSX Yesterday Morning around 11 Near the Cote De Liesse Circle on the 40. Couldnt tell if it had mags or anything like that, anyone know who im talking about?

Back