OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

Came in to the dealer today.

76a87210.jpg

Already raped before its release.

410ec05f.jpg

2a163643.jpg

55beeaa5.jpg

To the s15 on 40E last friday around 3ishh. I didnt want to race you only wanted to thumb up. Nice car tough! From black lude.

To the dude in the A4 2010+ who had a lady back up into him in Point Claire, what a disaster, I felt for you.

To the Red Sti hatch on the 20 East, lord that car was nice.

To the VW driver that lives on my street, why do you care bro?

He must have been driving over 120 in a 70 zone to catch up to me for what? I mean I didn't do anything to him, I just drove not to his liking and he felt the need to tailgate me. How did you like my second stop?....was it better?

To the cop who didn't bother stopping me at 120 (rolled right by me), thanks!

To the Black 370 on the 13 yesterday...which "appeared" to be a Nismo Edition...sick

Wanted to catch up but was in the wifes 328

well just to tease, im having a great time and happens to spot crazy cars !!!!!
*EDIT: (wow, and they just started an Initial D marathon on Animax, since its midnight overhere all the way to 6h am, i think... and its like that all week and week-end, what a hardcore flashback 10 years ago LMAOOOO)

on to with the cars,

to the white r34 with rims, on Edo Dori in Chuo area (tokyo) clean ride...
to the stock white R34 gtr looks good even in stock trim.
to the 2 white Evo VI and V (with carbon fiber hood and trunk on Nihonbashi dori, sounds freaking good flooring it!!!!!!!

to the ferrari that floored it going up on the expressway, meh, another ferrari.

to the silver s14 going around Tokyo Station, s15 sr20 swap ?? dunno but sounds big for a 4 cyl.

to the hiroshima white s15, will miss you blowing by at WOT every night.
geez, ill miss all the crazy cars of Hiroshima !! race prepped lotus elise, rx7's, gtr's r33 and r34, type r, roadsters, etc !!!

Last edited:

to the white r34, on Edo Dori in Chuo area (tokyo) clean ride...
to the 2 white Evo VI and V (with carbon fiber hood and trunk on Nihonbashi dori, sounds freaking good !!!!!!!

to the ferrari that floored it going up on the expressway, meh, another ferrari.

to the silver s14, s15 sr20 swap ?? dunno but sounds big.

to the hiroshima white s15, will miss you blowing by at WOT.
geez, ill miss all the crazy cars of Hiroshima !! race prepped lotus elise, rx7's, gtr's r33 and r34, type r, roadsters, etc !!!

:squintfin:squintfin

:squintfin:squintfin

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

dont worry guys, ill have a thread with all the car pictures... but its not before another 2 weeks.
hell, i have over 200 pictures from the Mazda Museum in Hiroshima.

ill just tease a bit, here are the 3 cars i had tme to actually pose walking from the Tokyo station to our hotel in Chuo-ku.

the stock R34 GTR:
DSC06726.jpg

DSC06727.jpg

the R34 (GT-T i think) with rims:
DSC06732.jpg

DSC06733.jpg

DSC06734.jpg

oh, and a cute red roadster, it had red rims:
DSC06736.jpg

*EDIT: (wow, and they just started an Initial D marathon on Animax, since its midnight overhere all the way to 6h am, i think... and its like that all week and week-end, what a hardcore flashback 10 years ago LMAOOOO)

on to with the cars,

to the white r34 with rims, on Edo Dori in Chuo area (tokyo) clean ride...
to the stock white R34 gtr looks good even in stock trim.
to the 2 white Evo VI and V (with carbon fiber hood and trunk on Nihonbashi dori, sounds freaking good flooring it!!!!!!!

to the silver s14 going around Tokyo Station, s15 sr20 swap ?? dunno but sounds big for a 4 cyl.

to the hiroshima white s15, will miss you blowing by at WOT every night.

Salut, j'aimerais savoir si tu t'appelle Bruno ?

to the guys drifting in the blue sti, and chicks in the black wrx. You guise on here?

(Mercury Cougar drifting with a P71 CVPI, 850T AWD wagon, MS6, +3 hondas).

Back