Orangeball Rally 2007 - The Rally from Montreal to Waterfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandro_Bit

orangev7mj4.jpg

So many of us have decided that we want to roll to Waterfest with a vinyl sticker with the above picture on it to represent the Montreal VW community instead of always following other people's initiatives. Please put your names over here for anyone else who would like to be a part of the very first, Orangeball Rally to Waterfest. When we get enough people signed up i will call my guy for the prices of the stickers and i will post it up here so that i can start collecting the fees and handing you your stickers later on in the summer.

Marvin and I will be talking with various vw groups to organize this cruise to Waterfest and make sure we get down there all together and all in one piece. The way we talked about this was by breaking our rally into groups of 5 cars with one lead car per group who will be in charge of his or her group. The route will be planned out by Marvin and will include a detour to vermont to meet up with the rest of the American VW members that we will be cruising with.

basically everyone will get those vinyls to put on the sides of your cars. it will cost $20 to have the vinyls printed out. our cruise will be broken down into groups of 5 with pack leaders and those leaders will coordinate their packs to each rallypoint. all rally leaders will be getting driving directions to our checkpoints so that we do not get lost.

This is happening for real, and no childish behavior in this thread.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
www.orangeballrally.com

Full List:

1-Sandro_Bit
2-vw_4_life
3-VinceGTI
4-Philvw
5-Vansilli
6-JuniorNasty
7-actor from revenge of the nerds (Trialsin)
8-Ericpl
9-redline_76
10-Highdb
11-zokez
12-'mk4-turbo
13-VduBs
14-TheInfamous
15-Jazon2000
16-GTivr6=)
17-Smokedout088
18-jmexx
19-The Dubguy
20-martvr6
21-memoryredgti
22-Marvindamartian
23-jimbora
24-buz,rs3t
25-BMMKVGTI
26-WolfBurg93
27-bluefireracing
28-vagigi321
29-Ducimus
30-ol'skool Dubs
31-MTL_GTI@Heinz
32-MTL_GTI@Heinz JR aka lagoon tease
33-Martin
34-widegolf
35-'90bora2.0
36-StriKer
37-VtGTI
38-Johnny24
39-Laylow38
40-FrancisGTI
41-vr6killer
42-Romy
43-Joolz
44-Dakro
45-madmax2020
46-sace
47-jovolks
48-xXPimPoPoulosXx
49-Hamzah
50-jeeps
51-Vezna
52-Silak
53-alexs464
54-ßlood
55-Jimmy
56 - Swasti + friend
57- RICK VR6

VWVortex Eastern Canada
VWVortex Ontario
VWQuebec
OVD
Dubaholics
generationDUB

Group1
Sandro_Bit (Leader)
PhilVW
Heinz1
Heinz2
Martin

Group2
Joolz (Leader)
Dakro
Jmexx
FrancisGTI
Medhi

Group3
martvr6 (Leader)
marvindamartian
memoryredgti
jimbora
buz,rs3t

Group4
Vezna (Leader)
Highdb
Redline_76
GTIvr6=)
Johnny24

Group5
Dubguyvr6 (Leader)
RICK VR6
SACE ONER
VDubs
DaveSC

Group6
'mk4-turbo (Leader)
'90bora2.0
friend (glivr6)

Group 7
madmax2020 (Leader)
jimmy
alex464
other guy with a black rabbit rs6 mags
arak

i posted invites in the OVD and Dubaholics forums as well as on Vortex. if there is anyone else that has a contact with another bunch of people from the maritimes then let them know about this and direct them here to this thread so that they can be informed on what is going on. thanks.

I'd take deposit now if I were you. Half of the people will choke if you don't take deposit now.

if people want to deposit now and reserve a # i will be willing to do that. i will also be making a website for this rally if the interest grows.

great, let us know what paypal adress, how much you want too.

web site would be great, but maybe a bit overkill, no?

it all depends the interest vince. once i caculate the cost of the sticker i will post up the deposit paypal and the price. should be around $20 each person though.

of course it will be boring, you will be driving down an interstate road for 6 hours. that is why we are organizing meeting points with other vw crews that are planning on going down to waterfest to liven things up and make it more exciting.

you will not be alone, the 5 man group is to keep everyone from getting split up and lost (just like what happened on the way to Embrum and about every other cruise there is). you will be 5 of your friends in the collective group.

Number 13 is usually lucky for me so I think I'll reserve that one :p

Let me know when you get a price 100% I'll give you the cash next time I see you. Let me know if you need help with the site, too. It could be cool to have photos after and whatever.

i posted invites in the OVD and Dubaholics forums as well as on Vortex. if there is anyone else that has a contact with another bunch of people from the maritimes then let them know about this and direct them here to this thread so that they can be informed on what is going on. thanks.

can you post the links from the other forms on here, so we could see whats going on everywhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back