Pardon me, I am running late

Ben voyons! Des ambulances et des services d'urgence sa l'existe pas en Italie? C'est long avant qu'ils arrivent messemble!

mutant_facepalm.jpg

Watch the Critical Mass videos on you tube and you'll know why people had enough of these morons. They don't even respect the cops protecting them, they even spit on the cops and surprised when they get arrested. lol people are so dumb and when you get enough morons in a group they feel invincible and do even dumber things.

I think what happened in that video is despicable. Very very sad indeed.

But I still have to say something, and this is coming from both a car enthusiasts and regular cyclist.

Critical mass is the most hypocritical demonstration possible.

It's supposed to make people ''aware'' of cyclist and promote sharing the road. I really don't see their logic though, a bunch of cyclist BLOCKING THE ROADWAY is not promoting sharing in any way. They also rarely notify the police of their demonstrations, so you end up with an uncontrolled wall of cyclist pacing at 1mph on boulevards where traffic flows at 50-70kmh. Critical mass demonstrations have been plagued with motorists confronting cyclists and vice versa, this being by far the worse. These demonstrations are as reckless as driving your car on a bike lane at 70kmh to promote automobile use.

If they really want to help they should just take their damn bikes like they should, the more bicycles on the road, the more aware drivers will be.

^^ so you think that's a reason to run people over?

When you taunt and agitate people to their limit, shit happens. These bikers know to push people to the limit by riding slow as possible front of cars blocking every lane, damaging cars with their bikes, smashing car windows, faking accidents, throw their bikes front of cars trying to turn off side streets to avoid the cyclists. If I would get surrounded by 50 cyclists trying to have a piece of me just because one of them faked that I hit him, I will do whatever it takes to escape. It's fight or flight to survive.

yeah the people in the video were real dangerous, breaking car windows and attacking people. wow, facepalm. you are one stupid motherfucker.

yeah the people in the video were real dangerous, breaking car windows and attacking people. wow, facepalm. you are one stupid motherfucker.

Did you see what happened before? None of us did. Do people normally run others over for no reason? Don't think so. I was pointing out what happens during these demonstrations and it could be that he was driving through the crowd to save his own life. But I guess dumb motherfuckers like myself should pay more attention to be detailed while writing so the intellectual superiors like yourself don't get confused connecting the dots. In case it's stiff fuzzy, people the driver running over could be just collateral, in his way. Or it could be that he just said fk it, I had enough of these aholes blocking me and floored it. Who knows, we only see a small part of the story.

Back