News: Plaque Personnalisé en 2015

936751_10152738374550012_1738351130_n.jpg

SAAQ is so useless. We should do like the other provinces (where it was already legal for a long time), and have the Ministry of Transport manage everything related to the roads and/or what is circulating on them.
The government would save so much money by eliminating the SAAQ. Societe are freaking useless and filled with bunch of clueless tools.
Everytime i did business with the MTO everything went smoothly and people knew what they were talking about. Sadly we can't say anything like that from the SAAQ.

Ministre > Societe

SAAQ is so useless. We should do like the other provinces (where it was already legal for a long time), and have the Ministry of Transport manage everything related to the roads and/or what is circulating on them.
The government would save so much money by eliminating the SAAQ. Societe are freaking useless and filled with bunch of clueless tools.
Everytime i did business with the MTO everything went smoothly and people knew what they were talking about. Sadly we can't say anything like that from the SAAQ.

Ministre > Societe

DeKoninque....

J'imagine qu'à la place de payer des frais de 10$ pour une nouvelle plaque, ca va être 100-200$ pour la durée de vie de la plaque en question.

Si c'est ca...I'M IN !!!

Back