Post a pic of your last purchase

f1acf0f8e498bb8776efd192f60bb9c5.jpg

50% off, finally replacing my avalanche that I’ve over used in the past 5 years... stoked with the warranty as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you have two syndromes.

Stockholm and Down Syndromes! You really buy even with all this shitshow! Come on!

I know, trust me, I know. I should have left the car there after they drove it down. I just waited for so long and was unable to get a similar deal anywhere. At the time it was the only Yellow sport available in Canada and I didn't want to wait another 6 weeks and pay more elsewhere. Recently another one came available in Medicine Hat, Alberta so maybe I could have gotten that one.

I did not have the same exact experience (yours is much worst), but i had that same feeling where the salesman does not reply to your emails/calls/texts, where you don't get updates when you should, where there is confusion on the official papers, etc. It was last year for my RS3 order. I ended up canceling the order after 6 months of waiting because I wasn't feeling the deal.

When I bought my STI the service was more than perfect. The guy I dealt with responded quickly and was super helpful, if I needed anything I would get it asap.Heck he got me a ship name, vin number, build info etc. Good luck getting any info with anyone at Nissan. It would of been so easy to make me happy. I came very close to cancelling the deal, I should of!

I would've cancelled that shit much sooner

To me someone who doesn't reply to their emails under 6 hours isn't serious about business.
I would've cancelled the contract then and there.

It sounds picky but when you buy something worth so much money, you deserve A+ service .

I agree

Ça me fait rire que des vendeurs ne prennent pas la peine de répondre au emails de leur client. Même les plus fatiguants et névrosés....

It just makes it worse when you start feeling ignored and start questioning everything.

Wow I understand two things from your story:

1) No matter what brand you buy, the dealer will be responsible for a good/bad/average experience. I've dealt with bad dealers in the past and even had a great dealer go from great to average to "wow that's bad." in 5 years.

2) You really wanted that car. I would've canceled after the first issue with the credit card.

I purchased cars from the US, from Japan, new cars, used cars and never had a deal fail as bad as this one. After 7 weeks I wanted to finish this and honestly I didn't have a fall back plan.

yep, ce que je dis c'est que j'irais m'en cherche une de 5ans au lieu de l'acheter neuve, c'est un très bonne voiture l'fun, mais ya peu de raison d'en acheter une neuve, surtout pour un summer car qui va faire 8-10 000km/an, tu vas arrivé au bout de la garantie à 35-40 000km

I considered getting a used 370z but prices were still very high! The sport model is hard to come around but If I wanted to save decent money I would have to buy a 09 base with high miles in a color I didn't want for about 18k. If I'm looking at a 5-6 year old sport model with reasonable km's they still list for about 25k! When I factored the fact that they were out of warranty, the very high finance rate on a used model and the fact that I would have to settle for a color I didn't like and a car that was beaten by someone else I felt more comfortable paying a little extra for a brand new car that is exactly how I want it with a full warranty.

c'est comme ca depuis quelque années, elle est 32 000$ la base trim, pour ce genre d'auto là c'est donné.

Coupé sport 2 places de 330hp RWD pour 30 000$, ya rien sur le marché apart ca. c'est le prix d'une GTI...

Yes! I went for the sport because honestly where else am I going to get an uncommon RWD car with a Manual transmission, big brakes, LSD and a V6 with 330HP for that price? I could easily track the car with the current specs and save thousands compared to other models. I thought the price increase over base was totally justifiable. The only other car I was considering at this point was a Golf R with a their "custom color option" which tipped the price to north of 50k which is more than I paid for my new STI a few years ago and I wasn't a big fan of the tame Golf R styling. I considered the BRZ and Miata but the trunks were too small for me and although they are great cars I preferred the power on the Z.

Mustang Ecoboost 310hp pour 28 000$.
Chevrolet Camaro V6 335hp pour 32 000$.

Par contre ce sont des coupés sport 4 places.

I didn't even consider those two cars. I prefer a car that's a little rarer on the streets. I see Mustangs everywhere, not so much the Camaro but it's still a common car in rental car trim. It's also bigger than what I was really looking for. They are great cars but they don't stand out to me and I've never really been interested in them.

Another thing that pulled me towards the 370Z was that it is the last car I could find that didn't offer any nanny features. I tried many cars where the steering felt light without feedback or where everything was toned down for comfort or where you have to hit 3 switches to turn off things or change settings before you could have fun. I wanted a raw experience. I also didn't want a car that would brake for me or make sounds and flash lights in the dash if I went over a white line etc. I want to drive the car not be a passenger in it.

I paid 34k all fees and window tints included + hst at 1.9% purchase financing over 5 years. Basically I paid an extra 2k over a base model but got a lot more bang for my dollar.

To me, seeing how well the car holds it's value, seemed like a fair deal for what I wanted and the exclusivity of the Z is an added bonus.

Wow I understand two things from your story:

1) No matter what brand you buy, the dealer will be responsible for a good/bad/average experience. I've dealt with bad dealers in the past and even had a great dealer go from great to average to "wow that's bad." in 5 years.

2) You really wanted that car. I would've canceled after the first issue with the credit card.
I guess that he had a good price and the "get a 2019 instead of a 2018 for free" argument sounded good enough at first to endure some pain, and then he ended being the frog in the boiling frog fable.

Vitamix5200vs5300.jpg

Just ordered the 5300 refurb , man i think ill regret it that base looks bigger than my microwave , but at least the height is good for my counter

just got tired of all the cheap shit i bought in the past 2 years ago and its all broken up right now . that thing looks like it'll last me a while

View attachment 34139

Just ordered the 5300 refurb , man i think ill regret it that base looks bigger than my microwave , but at least the height is good for my counter

just got tired of all the cheap shit i bought in the past 2 years ago and its all broken up right now . that thing looks like it'll last me a while
You won't regret it. I wish I thought of the counter height, I have the 5200 and I have to remove the lid for it to fit lol

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

View attachment 34139

On a 3 Oster classic chez nous dont un de plus de 15 ans, c'est bulletproof et ça coûte 100$. Mais ça ne chauffe pas la soupe.

On a 3 Oster classic chez nous dont un de plus de 15 ans, c'est bulletproof et ça coûte 100$. Mais ça ne chauffe pas la soupe.

On a cassé 2 oster a 100$ chez mes parents et ils ont un blendtec la et ça senligne pour pas casser ça.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a trop parler de toilettes à bidet, j'ai pas pu m'empêcher d'acheter ça quand j'ai vue passé ça comme pub ! Will report back.

p.s. Jai pris le modèle avec température d'eau ajustable.
e26476db27f625d745a01044f93154a7.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back