Post a pic of your last purchase

Inb4 esti de clavier cheap, m'en caliss il durera le temps qui faut lol

keyboard_zpskfmatwsd.jpg

Ils ont quoi de spécial les claviers de gaming à part avoir l'air d'un accessoire de Fast and furious?

Ils ont quoi de spécial les claviers de gaming à part avoir l'air d'un accessoire de Fast and furious?

Les claviers mecaniques sont plus rapide. C'est comme les vieux claviers IBM. ca fait un gros vacarme de dactylo quand tu tapes, mais c'est pas spongieu.

Lol @ the oil filter saying you can use it for 24k, who actually does this? It should be done every oil change, that is if you care about your car at all

eimjyx.jpg

went to Sports Expert last Sunday... got a Firefly ski coat... black with fur... regular price $199.99... minus 70%... $60

Lol @ the oil filter saying you can use it for 24k, who actually does this? It should be done every oil change, that is if you care about your car at all

http://oi67.tinypic.com/eimjyx.jpg

Depends on the car and driving habits. I've been changing the synthetic oil and filter twice a year on my cars (once the warranty ends) since at least 15 years with no issues other than a stuck on filter and even that's not happened in a long time after I stopped tightening them too much.

Tighten the filter by hand. You'll be fine. Yes even my Subaru.

http://www.edmunds.com/car-care/stop-changing-your-oil.html

The majority of automakers today call for oil changes at either 7,500 or 10,000 miles, and the interval can go as high as 15,000 miles in some cars. Yet this wasteful cycle continues largely because the automotive service industry, while fully aware of the technological advances, continues to preach the 3,000-mile gospel as a way to keep the service bays busy. As a result, even the most cautious owners are dumping their engine oil twice as often as their service manuals recommend.

Synthetic oils, such as the popular Mobil 1, are stretching oil change intervals, leaving the 3,000-mile mark in the dust. "The great majority of new vehicles today have a recommended oil change interval greater than 3,000 miles," said Mobil spokeswoman Kristen A. Hellmer. The company's most advanced synthetic product (Mobil 1 Extended Performance) is guaranteed for 15,000 miles.

Synthetic oil can go longer than that and keep working to protect the engine, the issue will be if it gets contaminated with carbon, sulfur or other deposits because of bad spark plugs, ignition and fuel injection issues. Humidity is also a factor.

Seriously, I change my engine oil in the fall and again in the spring, 6 months, about 10.000kms or so depending, and the oil I take out is slightly brown (normal) and still very very slick.

Honestly the only reason I change it is because I change the grade for a thicker one in the summer (especially a hot summer like we had) and a thinner grade in the winter. Regardless of what the manual says. Usually 5w30 for winter and 10w30 summer although I have to admit using the 10w30 in the Subaru makes me nervous when the mornings get cooler.

Back