Post what you think will become modern day classics in 20-30 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992-96-Honda-Prelude-95802041990313.jpg

These too are getting sooo rare.... Awesome to drive!! Love mine!

Je disais que les gens post leur MODÈLE de char.

J'vois pas le rapport dans tout ca. A suivre ta logique un gars qui a vieux chevy nova ss ne peut pas dire qu'il a un classique a cause qu'il en a un :dunno:

Anyway c'est juste un thread la vient pas fou avec ca, on est pas des experts ultra qualifié on fait juste donner nos avis et hypoteses.

Two other people posted Prelude's and I agree, I have a 5th gen and I rarely see those on the streets. I'll go easily 3-4 weeks without seeing one.

This will be a classic for sure. Last time the S54 was used, best looking BMW of this decade along with the E46 M3, and most fun BMW to drive in a very, very long time. Heck I can't thing of a more thrilling BMW to drive.

M_coupe_clouds_in_the_sky.jpg

If I wasn't such a roadster whore I would love to own one.

And here's my old car, which I also think will become a classic due to its controversial shape:

(I know the shadow is indicative of my photography skills:D)

shadowmcoupe.jpg

I got so many thumbs up driving this car and really loved the looks. If it wasn't for the ridiculous reliability I'd still have it.

et la raison de l'echec de son moteur :(

In the United States, the Prelude came equipped with a 2.1 litre (2056cc) engine on SR models, which were available from 1990. This engine used an experimental carbon-fibre reinforced cylinder lining, which allowed for thinner sleeves, increasing the bore and therefore capacity by an extra 100cc. These were designed to expand less during changes in temperature, producing a better seal between the piston and the cylinder, thereby reducing emissions. Unfortunately, these engines later gained a reputation for burning oil after high mileages. These problems were eventually ironed-out and Honda has since used the process successfully on subsequent models.

dans 25 ans je vais encore avoir la mienne et j'espere qu'elle sera un classique !

J'avoue que c'est un char special.

I had one of these. It was my first car. I had the 4ws and everything. Sold now... it's a very unique driving experience.

lude.jpg

my old car. and first car!

This one just popped in my head...

Honda Civic SiR

02civic_sir1.jpg

Pretty unique. Not too many. I don't know why it didn't catch on...

Definately. It's pretty rare to see on the streets now imagine in like 30-40 years??? The z4's won't be worth anywhere near as much.

Plus the M coupe is so much more manly!

tu vois pas de American Rambler des annees 60 non plus c'est extremement rare c'est vieux ca ne vaut rien et ce n'est pas un classique

rare ne voudra jamais dire classique

This one just popped in my head...

Honda Civic SiR

02civic_sir1.jpg

Pretty unique. Not too many. I don't know why it didn't catch on...

si il n'y a pas d'interet de nos jours pour un modele y'en aura encore moin dans 20 ans ca ne sera qu'un vieux honda tres rare mais sans interet et sans valeur

This will be a classic for sure. Last time the S54 was used, best looking BMW of this decade along with the E46 M3, and most fun BMW to drive in a very, very long time. Heck I can't thing of a more thrilling BMW to drive.

M_coupe_clouds_in_the_sky.jpg

If I wasn't such a roadster whore I would love to own one.

And here's my old car, which I also think will become a classic due to its controversial shape:

(I know the shadow is indicative of my photography skills:D)

shadowmcoupe.jpg

I got so many thumbs up driving this car and really loved the looks. If it wasn't for the ridiculous reliability I'd still have it.

My friend is shopping for an S54 2002 MCoupe, fantastic looking car, why was it so unreliable and how?

Imagine finding a non-stolen, non vga, non riced, canadian ITR in 15 years... nearly imossible!!! Guaranteed classic if someone can keep one clean!

vx tu dire je doit tu commencer a mettre ma R 97 jdm dans du papier bulle tout de suite !? loll:p

2rw81sy.jpg

2yp0k20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back