Post your watch collection

Anyone ever heard of Cover watches ?

Are they good quality ? I can get some crazy deals on those, like cost price ... but are they any good ?

I know nothing about watches but I want to buy one for myself for christmas.

Christmas is right around the corner, post your Christmas wish list watch.
vacheron_image.2029173.jpg

One of my all time favs. But at that price, wouldn't you buy a patek perpetual Or a day date 2 all gold?

One of my all time favs. But at that price, wouldn't you buy a patek perpetual Or a day date 2 all gold?

I actually like the daydate 36mm . I think the 41 is not proportioned as well. As for patek, I like the nautilus , the naut chrono and the 5170. But I think that the 1921VC is easily the coolest watch they make. Either way I can't afford any of them in the near future.. Haha. I do have my eye on a jlc though. That I can swing

I actually like the daydate 36mm . I think the 41 is not proportioned as well. As for patek, I like the nautilus , the naut chrono and the 5170. But I think that the 1921VC is easily the coolest watch they make. Either way I can't afford any of them in the near future.. Haha. I do have my eye on a jlc though. That I can swing
Agreed on coolest watch VC makes. Also agreed on outside of the budget. There are too many watches I like and never enough budget.

Agreed on coolest watch VC makes. Also agreed on outside of the budget. There are too many watches I like and never enough budget.

The only one I can see myself maybe getting is a vintage daydate. 7-9K . For that Id rather have a JLC reverso , or a JLC moonphase 39mm

They're not amazing, they just fit the bill for everyday wearing I guess.

Get something better/more remarkable, go vintage if you must.

They're not amazing, they just fit the bill for everyday wearing I guess.

Get something better/more remarkable, go vintage if you must.
I checked online and the quality for invicta seems to be decent. And for stuhrling, its a chinese company with a german name. But i really like the invicta i linked i just dont know the brand well

I checked online and the quality for invicta seems to be decent. And for stuhrling, its a chinese company with a german name. But i really like the invicta i linked i just dont know the brand well

here's the thing for under 200$ , unless you go vintage , just buy whatever pleases you visually. After that price range , citizen, seiko ..then after that once your at about 500-600 you can start looking at better brands

There's not much to be said about Invicta. Nice design, but that's about it. Cheap finition quartz watches. Save up and get a good Hamilton, you won't be sorry.

details sur la 3646? custom build j'imagine ;)
pas grand monde sur le board qui irait payer 200 000$+++ pour une montre :D
j'ai dit au revoir à ma br03-88 :(
Je devais faire de la place pour ma montre de mariage, une DJII à fond bleu :D

Le Pam249 radiomir California dial en effet n'est pas un vraie (tres facile a reperer). Je me souviens pas si c'etais un devias ou davidsen ou un autre homage, ca fais tres longtemps que je l'ai achete. Tu peux les trouver facilement a l'entour de 250$. Mais la vraie 249 callifornia dial coute a l'entour 12K.

photos du date just II !

Ou tu fais faire tes straps?

The only one I can see myself maybe getting is a vintage daydate. 7-9K . For that Id rather have a JLC reverso , or a JLC moonphase 39mm
It's weird we have the same taste in watches. In the 8-9K range I was looking at a reverso duoface Or an older day date.
A little cheaper then that, a vintage breitling top time 2002 / Bulova Accutron Spaceview / Junghans Max Bill
Need to increase the budget!

Def in for a watch meet

It's weird we have the same taste in watches. In the 8-9K range I was looking at a reverso duoface Or an older day date.
A little cheaper then that, a vintage breitling top time 2002 / Bulova Accutron Spaceview / Junghans Max Bill
Need to increase the budget!

Def in for a watch meet

I have forks for the Accutron if you ever need some.

Le Pam249 radiomir California dial en effet n'est pas un vraie (tres facile a reperer). Je me souviens pas si c'etais un devias ou davidsen ou un autre homage, ca fais tres longtemps que je l'ai achete. Tu peux les trouver facilement a l'entour de 250$. Mais la vraie 249 callifornia dial coute a l'entour 12K.

photos du date just II !

Ou tu fais faire tes straps?

C'est lui-même le créateur des straps! http://www.bondtailoredstraps.com/

en effet, je fais les straps moi-même ;)

Superbe la ''pam''

J'aime beaucoup ce modèle vintage là

Voici la DJII

Back