R.I.P Matt Dutch Garner & Einick Gitelman

RIP Einick G. (the second victim) was a close friend of mine, known him for years, grew up in NDG together and played hockey for the longest time.

This is very messed up.

BTW Einick was a MR memeber as well. " [[NDG514]] "

I was waiting for someone to post the news... I didn't want to promote the announcement of his death. Dutch was a real close friend of mine. I worked with escape since day 1 and both socially and work wise, we were real homies.

I am in a state of shock and denial that he went down like that. what the news have told is pretty much it.
D was a friend I would see ona daily bases, play fantasy leagues, COD, and talked about the latest episodes of our favorite shows, now I lost that. The people who did this will fucking be rape by karma.

I love u bro, I still don't want to put those 3 letters next to your name.

Funny how you spray gasoline and lit 2 guys up and don't be related to organized crime?
Please don't spread fuckin rumours. We still don't know how it went down.

RIP to my good friend Dutch. Hell of a good guy, welcomed me into his crew, we hung out, always fed everyone when he had a roof top jam at his place, always smiling, never asked nobody for anything and worked HARD! What I'll miss is all the fun and jokes we would have had, all the new memories. Those who committed this atrocious act will reap what they've sown a hundred times over.

Organized crime controls the sale of dope. if you don't pay your debts you're gonna get iced and be tied to organized crime one way or the other.

Einick was a friend of mine also, I feel terrible for his family I'm close friends with his brother and I spent all day at their house yesterday, it's fucked up ... Parents shouldn't bury their children... Plz don't talk shit about what happened guys, it's sad enough as is, nobody deserves to go out that way...

I cant fantom that this is just a drug debt thing. Where is the goog old time of broken limbs and cut fingers? Such an act is bound to be some kind of message. A change in the power structure of the mob?

I cant fantom that this is just a drug debt thing. Where is the goog old time of broken limbs and cut fingers? Such an act is bound to be some kind of message. A change in the power structure of the mob?

A message indeed

Well if these guys were higher ups in the mob than this would make sense but they weren't.

You guys are stupid you dont kill a guy for a debt ...its something else. You guys watch too many movies...must have beend something worse he did. As an ex gang member i can tell you that you always reap what you sow

Back