Rear suspension EK civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belo

I d like to know, and have real answers of people who know what they are talking about ( plz no " a guy I know told me that...")

what fits on a 96-00 civic rear suspension... Is it possible to switch the arms for integra 94-01 if yes I guess that should mean a civic 92-95 suspension would fit on my car since the front shocks are the same...

Someone probably did that?? that would make it easy for me to do a rear disk brake conversion from an integra and then get a 92-95 suspension

thanks in advance to all intelligent answers :bigup:

Yes it is possible. I'm assuming you want to do a rear disc conversation. Well your going to have to get the rear trailing arms(which will bolt up to an EK) from your 94-01 Integra, of course with all the hardware(Rotors, calipers, brake lines, pads, hand brake cables, etc..). I'm not sure why you want to use 92-95 suspension. Maybe there is a particular reason for this, but anyways, if you want to keep your EK suspension all you have to do is take your lower control arms(off the EK suspension) and bolt it up to your new set up. Then your Ek shock assemblies will bolt up to the lower control arm. Also, I do recommend getting an Integra master cylinder and brake booster. It will give you much better clamping power and pedal feel for your new set up. Let me know if you have anymore questions or don't understand something. Thanks

P.S.
Like mentioned by Jebus, you can also use SIR parts instead of an Integra.
Mike

:bigup: Mikes_teg thanks for your reply

well the main reason why I would like to switch for 92-95 suspension is the amount of used parts on the market... That's not really a good reason but I tought that while making a rear disk conversion, if it s not harder to do it with teg parts, that would give me more opportunities for suspensions for the same price... ( approximately...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back