Road rage much?

What a piece of shit. Hopefully they reported to the cops and showed them the video, because that guy deserves to lose his license for ever.

wow, that's fucked up...crazy thing, something similar happened to me when I had my Outback and surprise: same generation Camry but green not beige. It was on the 20 west after sources, and this idiot was probably frustrated as fuck that day or something, he wouldn't let me pass (I was just going 120 as usual and not tailgating) and when I passed him on the right he got so fuckin mad, he started to pull the same shit as the Camry in the video, kept making signs at me to pull over so he can beat me up WTF. I gunned it to get the fuck away from him and although he wasn;t able to pass me, he was keeping up and was right behind me all the way to pretty high speeds, freaking Outback LOL. When I got close to the blvd des anciens combatants exit I switched lanes, slammed the brakes and took the exit, fucker didn;t have time to break in time and follow me so I lost him this way. There's so many nutjobs out there.

Pourquoi j'ai le feeling que la camry trouvait que l'autre roulait trop vite et il a pas aimer ca. Typical toyota driver, reaction=not so typical tho haha

je pense que tu as le bon feeling.

Y'en a qui pense que rouler plus vite sur la droite = dépassement par la droite.

Or, si tu reste sur la droite dans les limites respectables, c'est ceux à ta gauche qu'il n'ont pas d,affaire là.

Et au qc on en a bcp de cest gens là, si j'embarque sur l'autoroute un dimanche matin, je peux rester sur la droite tout le long de ma ride à 100 et dépasser bcp de monde, le dimanche c'Est pas compliqué, la voie de droite c'est la fast line.

je pense que tu as le bon feeling.

Y'en a qui pense que rouler plus vite sur la droite = dépassement par la droite.

Or, si tu reste sur la droite dans les limites respectables, c'est ceux à ta gauche qu'il n'ont pas d,affaire là.

Et au qc on en a bcp de cest gens là, si j'embarque sur l'autoroute un dimanche matin, je peux rester sur la droite tout le long de ma ride à 100 et dépasser bcp de monde, le dimanche c'Est pas compliqué, la voie de droite c'est la fast line.

^^ Je fais la même chose ici.. right lane @ 110kmh

the people in the video sound like a bunch of pussies shit... they deserved it

NOT! but they are so pussy

Back