4. Carbon no like Russian_M3 because he wants his cock but no get
5. Carbon comes in thread to bash Russian
6. Carbon no speak about olympics
7. Carbon call Russian child yet is doing even worst
8. Carbon feel happy he wrote something to try to insult Russian
9. Carbon sleep better now.
10. Russian never been entertained as much with the mass phaggotry

u are the gay, gay

The horrors the press corps — those very same people who have been slagging off the games for months or more — are experiencing in Russia. Surely it is a hate crime that they have not been afforded the luxuries to which they have become accustomed. The beds are not turned down properly! Where are the mints?!? I ordered my massage ten minutes ago!

Nobody is complaining about mints and massages. People are complaining about brown water or no running water, no lights, no doors, missing sewer covers, no Olympic staff to register athletes, rooms not being ready, no tv/internet, etc. These arent luxuries, rather things you would expect a country (that supposedly isn't a thirld world country) that spent 50B and is hosting te Olympics would be able to provide.

The CNN team for example booked eleven rooms five months ago, only ONE was ready when they arrived. And it's not like they can just go check into another hotel, everything is booked or unfinished. I'd be flipping if I booked a rooms months in advance to find myself with nowhere to sleep (except outside with stray dogs).

Nobody is complaining about mints and massages. People are complaining about brown water or no running water, no lights, no doors, missing sewer covers, no Olympic staff to register athletes, rooms not being ready, no tv/internet, etc. These arent luxuries, rather things you would expect a country (that supposedly isn't a thirld world country) that spent 50B and is hosting te Olympics would be able to provide.

The CNN team for example booked eleven rooms five months ago, only ONE was ready when they arrived. And it's not like they can just go check into another hotel, everything is booked or unfinished. I'd be flipping if I travelled halfway around the world and couldnt find a place to sleep.
It was the same story at the recent Davos World Economic Forum - condemned as unsafe for habitation rooms being re-opened for the event, at $400 per night. None of these Russia-haters in the propaganda class reported it.

It was the same story at the recent Davos World Economic Forum - condemned as unsafe for habitation rooms being re-opened for the event, at $400 per night. None of these Russia-haters in the propaganda class reported it.

The 2010 winter Olympics had a potential audience of 3.8B people and viewership was estimated at 1.8 billion.

Hopefully you can figure out on your own why the Davos WEF didn't cause as much of a stir. Everyone is following the Olympics, the WEF, not so much.

Horrific thread.

The pictures, the replies, the kindergarten putdowns, simply horrific.

I'm gonna take a shower now that I'm done sifting through.

elle est nous notre tapette de service quand on a besoin d'elle pour prendre position ( DragonFly messemble )

ZFntzms.jpg

Ya personne qui ecoute enquête en ce moment?
Staline voulait construire un aeroport a sotchi (qui est un marrais immense)
Ses ingenieurs lui ont expliqué pourquoi pas faire ca et il a catché

Putin s'en caliss, il fait le JO sur le meme site, d'ici 5-10 ans tout va s'effondrer et ca va devenir un cimetière...
Way to go Putin!

Back