SI 08-09 VS. CSX-S 08 VS. Lancer GTS 09 VS. Speed3 08

On the highway even my bone stock FG2 is surprising to a lot of people who are looking for an easy race... I've been in gtracer's car and its pretty serious business.

It doesn't 'pull' but it just climbs through the KM/H relentlessly.

if its who i think it is, my friend raced him with his 250 whp srt-4 and pulled 2-3 cars... the civic he raced had the same mods. this srt-4 would lose to a 300 whp speed 3.

i wanna see this si in action!

did you put your car up for sale?

from what i hear, through twisties, on a straight, whatever it is, the speed3 and the SI are very similar.

if its who i think it is, my friend raced him with his 250 whp srt-4 and pulled 2-3 cars... the civic he raced had the same mods. this srt-4 would lose to a 300 whp speed 3.

i wanna see this si in action!

did you put your car up for sale?

I can confirm gtracer's SI is very serious.

with the current wrx, i agree, its a beast

I test drove it, and don't get me wrong, it's fast, it handles great, looks good, but i think after owning an STi it just lacks a little something..

People said that it's very underated and pulls on GD STi's, i think that's pure BS, but with a cobb AP i guarantee it would.

I test drove it, and don't get me wrong, it's fast, it handles great, looks good, but i think after owning an STi it just lacks a little something..

People said that it's very underated and pulls on GD STi's, i think that's pure BS, but with a cobb AP i guarantee it would.

it DOES pull on same year sti, i have witnessed this multiple times in stock v stock races.

if your on nasioc they came to the same conclusion as well, the wrx is faster from a roll. it did a best stock time of 12.9@ 105

it DOES pull on same year sti, i have witnessed this multiple times in stock v stock races.

if your on nasioc they came to the same conclusion as well, the wrx is faster from a roll. it did a best stock time of 12.9@ 105

I heard about that, but you're talking GR vs GR, im talking GD vs GR

tu devrais renomé ton thread ....

Honda Civic SI 08-09.
Honda Civic Si avec badge Acura Trop cher
Lancer GTS 09.
Mazdaspeed 3 08.

because with his current mods he's lost to cars that are slower than that speed 3.

anyways my source is a mutual friend, but i dont always trust everything he says. i know someone else in a turbo teg who raced him and won by 4-5 cars. its a bit slower than my car and a 300 whp speed 3 should walk me. i guess he has more mods now

whats this gd vs ? can you explain

im saying that people claimed the 09(GR) wrx is faster than a 04-07 (GD) STi, which is bullshit.

im saying that people claimed the 09(GR) wrx is faster than a 04-07 (GD) STi, which is bullshit.

im just gonna throw this out there, my friends stock 09 pulled 1-2 cars every time from a roll on dario's sti... if you wanna test your theory i can tell you where to reach him. he can still flash back to stock

i have a lot of trouble believing that, but i'm in the process of buying a car really soon, we'll test this out!

Back