so what did you acutally GET on boxing day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearl Harbor et Reing or fire les 2 pour 30$ en Blu-Ray au Wal-Mart
Heavenly sword PS3 39.99$ au Wal-Mart
papier de noel a 87¢ le paquet au lieu de 4$ :run:

Hd-dvd toshiba a 99$ au Future shop ... NOT

22'' LCD monitor for 125$, the present that I'm giving to my little brother on x-mas.

I was working and made a good 350$ comission.

Did you go to Carfour laval? i passed by the mall and the line of pink (whatever the fukc they sell there) practically went out the door to the parking lot.)

Got nothing today

yup jai une amie qui travaille labas
elle ma appele pour me dire que c'est MALADE au centre eaton. tous etais 50% off .

RBK and Itech hockey equipment all 50% off.

This weekend i'll be heading to StyleXChange, Zara, Mexx, Future Shop and possibly other retailers.

Dropped by Future Shop in Vaudreuil after going to the movies, I was there around 6:30PM and there was not that many people. I didn't buy anything although I was tempted by the Kingston High Speed 4Gb USB memory for 23$ and the Logitech wireless desktop for 29$.

They were out of the HD-DVD players and normal DVDs these days are not worth buying at a place like FS since Wal-Mart sells some Divx ones for like 35$ and the 1080P upconverting ones for under 100$.

Also tempted by some HDTVs but I have other priorities like my balcony door needs to be changed next spring. Also my roof needs the shingles changed next spring also, it's not leaking and the planks are OK but the shingles have all dried out and shrunk, some are broken and fly off in high winds.

:(

HDMI cables for $9
Twin pack of 1gig Kingston SD cards for $12 (bought 5 packs).

Both at Maxi & Cie

500GB external hard drive 100 from 170, fshop online
socks and touque from lacoste 50%

Last edited:
Did you go to Carfour laval? i passed by the mall and the line of pink (whatever the fukc they sell there) practically went out the door to the parking lot.)

Got nothing today

No I went to Fairview and there was a huge lineup. They would let 6-7 people in the store at a time. I heard about the lineup in Laval and it was apparently worse than the one in Fairview.

Pearl Harbor et Reing or fire les 2 pour 30$ en Blu-Ray au Wal-Mart
Heavenly sword PS3 39.99$ au Wal-Mart
papier de noel a 87¢ le paquet au lieu de 4$ :run:

Hd-dvd toshiba a 99$ au Future shop ... NOT

Tell me you didn't open Heavenly Sword! Return it, go rent it, it takes 4 hours to beat.

I find this years boxing day sales kinda sucked compared to previous, years

anyways i got some PC games, Blu-ray movies, Ps3 games and a couple accessories for my wifes SLR Camera,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back