Some guy tried passing off a VGA TL as a clean title

someone throw suggestions at me. 9-13k, something respectable that i can listen to nig beats in and not be laughed at when i pull up to the scene. preferably arab young money style.

e39 m5 if something, or you can pick up a a4 b7 for that budget.

auto TL is no manlier then a 323 or 328. maybe you think ther gay because you wer a car enthusiast, but since your tryna get out of the car game,

get a corolla fahget

The-Elder-Scrolls-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-TES-art-%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C-%D0%A7%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B9-953347.png

it will always be awkward in car meets but still... It's not like if you're driving an Audi A3 FWD...
+-250hp rwd I6 engine.

The way dat other Nigg's in 335 will see you

Your looking for an A/T dd anyways. It's not like the 328i was slow.

i have this impression that it's slow as shit

i know it's weird, but i dont expect an acura tl or tsx to be fast while owning it, but if im going to own a bmw, it's gotta be fast

As mentioned stay away from auto tranny... My buddy blew his, they seem rather fragile.

All honda V6 automatic gear box sucks. That's why if you get honda V6, you have to get MANUAL otherwise youre asking for trouble.

TL , Accord , CRV , ect , all plagued with automatic transmission problems and often, they are V6.

Imagine if OP actually went to SAAQ and transfered the car to his name. Only after the car is on your name , you realise its VGA, what do you do in this case?

If im not wrong, you can't do shit right? cause you probably passed the car to your name for 1$?

It needs to be put in contract also the lady at the desk MIGHT tell you the car has a rebuilt title. I bought a car it had a rebuilt title I called the dealership he told me to bring the car back. I did a carfax it was just a stolen/recovery so I ended up keeping it but they gave me back some money.
All honda V6 automatic gear box sucks. That's why if you get honda V6, you have to get MANUAL otherwise youre asking for trouble.

TL , Accord , CRV , ect , all plagued with automatic transmission problems and often, they are V6.

Imagine if OP actually went to SAAQ and transfered the car to his name. Only after the car is on your name , you realise its VGA, what do you do in this case?

If im not wrong, you can't do shit right? cause you probably passed the car to your name for 1$?

You always ask to see the registration before. it'll say *RECONSTRUIT* right on it.

Why don't you go and actually test drive a 328 before making up your mind that it's slow as shit? It's faster than an 05 tl, faster than a tsx (what were you thinking?), looks way better, handles better, more fun to drive and dat BMW badge u mirin? And unlike the 335i in that price range, you won't spend half of what you paid for it to fix all the shit that's gonna break within the next few months.

Make sure it has the sports package tho (lower suspension, stiffer springs and shocks, adjustable seat bolsters and thigh rests, beefier and smaller radius steering wheel). They're harder to find but well worth the time and money.

get that 328, 225hp and you got a nice bmw badge

230. But the thing is that the engines power delivery is so linear that it feels much faster than its 230hp suggests. It pulls nicely from 1500 rpm to 7000 rpm in pretty much any gear. It's definitely not slow.

Back