Some guy tried passing off a VGA TL as a clean title

also, if you're looking into a bmw, I'd rather a 5er, whatever 5er you get will be better than a 3er imo.

4OEMconceptE60VertiniMachined-black4.jpg

aint gon lie, kinda down for a 5er

yeah 545i 6-speed is straight G, but he tryna ''get out of the car game'' maybe a 528 would be enought

or just get a hyundaii sonata you fawghet

Seriously dude, who the fuck are you trying to be? Trying to get Internet points by Redditing your vocabulary?

I don't know for everyone else, but it's not working for me.

if youre going for a beamer, go for a e46 M3.....you will def regret the 328 lulzmobile. Theres 328s everywhere...dosent turn heads, dosent look baller. E46 M3 is a classic, much respect is earned.

Furthermore, withthe m3 you have a beast engine from the get, and all you need to worry about is maintenance, a drop and some wheels..thats it.

you might break the budget a bit, but fuck it. I had a phase were i didnt wanna drop a penny on my car, but life is short, gotta have fun, especially if you get pleasure from driving the car everyday.

If i had a garage, i would trade my b7 for an e46 m3 in a blink of an eye and buy a beater for winter.

Last edited:
yeah 545i 6-speed is straight G, but he tryna ''get out of the car game'' maybe a 528 would be enought

or just get a hyundaii sonata you fawghet

would for sure go for small engine because I see that thing as a low n slow type of car nomsayin?

if youre going for a beamer, go for a e46 M3.....you will def regret the 328 lulzmobile. Theres 328s everywhere...dosent turn heads, dosent look baller. E46 M3 is a classic, much respect is earned.

Furthermore, withthe m3 you have a beast engine from the get, and all you need to worry about is maintenance, a drop and some wheels..thats it.

you might break the budget a bit, but fuck it.

NO NOT FUCK IT. niggas trying to not spend on cars here. im not busting budgets.

Seriously dude, who the fuck are you trying to be? Trying to get Internet points by Redditing your vocabulary?

I don't know for everyone else, but it's not working for me.

iz only forum, why you heff to be med?

but yeah, gestion is a try-hard

you might break the budget a bit, but fuck it.

I've had an e46 m3, they're absolutely amazing machines. But you have to worry about a bit more than "just maintenance". Number one issue to point out would be the cracking vanos hub that will end up exploding your engine at any time, and cracking rear subframe mounts along with many other problems.

Again, it's an awesome 2nd or 3rd car but it's definitely not reliable daily driver material. Especially not one you'll buy for under $15k.

On the other hand, you've got serious self confidence issues if you select your car primarily by the amount of heads it will turn lol

What are you guys gonna suggest next? A 2003 Mercedes s600? Lol

"yo it's fast as shit and it turns heads"

To the general population, an e46 m3 is the same as an e46 325i coupe. It's an old BMW.

And Polak I don't remember any beef lol

you might break the budget a bit, but fuck it. I had a phase were i didnt wanna drop a penny on my car, but life is short, gotta have fun, especially if you get pleasure from driving the car everyday.

If i had a garage, i would trade my b7 for an e46 m3 in a blink of an eye and buy a beater for winter.

LePolak avait en tête une acura TL/TSX. Je ne crois pas que l'exclusivité est quelque chose qu'il regarde.

I do not agree with this and this is why :

I've had an e46 m3, they're absolutely amazing machines. But you have to worry about a bit more than "just maintenance". Number one issue to point out would be the cracking vanos hub that will end up exploding your engine at any time, and cracking rear subframe mounts along with many other problems.

Again, it's an awesome 2nd or 3rd car but it's definitely not reliable daily driver material. Especially not one you'll buy for under $15k.

On the other hand, you've got serious self confidence issues if you select your car primarily by the amount of heads it will turn lol

To the general population, an e46 m3 is the same as an e46 325i coupe. It's an old BMW.

Also, it drinks gas like there's no tomorrow.

You guy's have all amazing stories but you have to understand that Polak is lifting... Bish no need to 'miring his car.

And Polak I don't remember any beef lol

this, not down for the more than just maintenance, im getting me a reliable dialy i wont want to mod srs

You guy's have all amazing stories but you have to understand that Polak is lifting... Bish no need to 'miring his car.

between 17-21 i neglected so much because i was so caught up in cars. im not just focusing on lifting either, im just trying to balance things out properly.

Do NOT buy a 2004 TL and definintely do NOT buy automatic.

2004 had a few issues that were worked out in 2005+ models.. rattles in interior, etc.

The automatic is a huge fail. 4th gear the car basically hits a brick wall as the gearing is all off... becomes slow as fuck after 160km/h.

Get yourself a nice 2005/2006 6MT (Comes with LSD, Brembos, etc.) and make sure to get NAVI as well.

ASpec is huge... looks amazing.

Text me if you have any questions.

Back