Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

This is why I never go to Jdm mondays after I went to one last year before it got banned. Same old shit happens. Stupid kids everywhere.

i should go to jdm mondays, do burn outs and wheelies. then watch the haters hate while them jailbait bitches flock all over me.

Perhaps fun isnt hard parking and wearing v neck t-shirts. Fun is enjoying your car and showing other people/ competition what you have. No everyone wants to sit and play with each others vagina's all night. Face it for a lot of people the meet is stupid boring, Its fun for the first hour you get to see everyones cars but after that its boring. You need action for entertainment.

I kind of agree with what you're saying. If you want to open it up a bit on the road when you're leaving, that's fine, I usually do it. Going fast, drifting, and doing burnouts in a parking lot near a bunch of people and cars which can be pretty expensive is different though. I think your outlook would be a bit different if it was your car that got wrecked by some idiot trying to drift.

ban people in white hats or hats with multicolored snowboard brands with flat visors, and watch an immediate drop in burnouts from day 1. not eliminated, but significant improvements.

i should go to jdm mondays, do burn outs and wheelies. then watch the haters hate while them jailbait bitches flock all over me.

True story. Hence the abundance of jailbaits and non-jailbaits alike that surround the t-counes. :(

ban people in white hats or hats with multicolored snowboard brands with flat visors, and watch an immediate drop in burnouts from day 1. not eliminated, but significant improvements.

x2

I just read all 13 pages of this thread and man there are a lot of fucking dumb comments. Why would anyone want this kind of dangerous stuff to continue? It's only a matter of time before someone has a serious accident.

I've never been to JDM Mondays and now that I've read this, I probably won't be going. I thought about it last night and actually mentioned it to my girlfriend. But there's no way in hell we'll take our two daughters to a place where they might get run over by some asshole who thinks he's the hottest shit since sliced bread. And the worst part is that based on the comments I'm reading here, some people would be OK with a kid getting hit by a car. What the fuck is wrong with you people???

Most of you understand that this can't go on. What the rest of you need to figure out is that this is a CAR MEET held in a public parking lot. It's not a race track and it's not an enclosed area with controlled access. The parking lot and the streets around it are used by regular people who are just out doing their regular stuff. They don't know what's going on and they probably don't care, but when they have to run for their lives just to cross the street from the Tim Hortons to get to the Wal-Mart, that's fucked up. You can bet they won't be thinking "wow look at all the nice cars!"

A couple people have pointed out that this might be a problem that is beyond the ability to control. The sheer size of it brings its own set of problems. The age and/or maturity of the participants is a huge factor also. There are plenty of other meets that don't have this kind of problem. In any case, good luck trying to rein in the madness. In the meantime I'll be taking my family to "safe" car shows or to the race track where they can stay behind barriers or in the grandstands.

J'ai lu les 6 premieres page du tread et je doit dire que je ne suis pas d'accord avec ceux qui disent que ce qui est nice du meet c'est la quantité de monde qui s'y présentent et non la qualité.. j'aimerais mieu aller voir un meet de 200 voiture bien modifié. dont les propriétaires sont sérieux et respectueux. avec lesquels j'aurai du plaisir a discuter. plutot que de voir 800 tas de marde propriété d'une gang de douchebags macho en recherche d'attention.

j'ai une idée qui m'est venu sur le point d'avoir des responsables de la sécurité.. je connais pas le milieux de la sécurité.. mais une entreprise comme securitas a-t'elle le droit de banir kk1 d'un lieu public un peu comme un policier? on pourrait peut-etre créer une compagnie d'agent de sécurité qui s'occuperais du meet.. si le meet coute 1 ou 2 $ par voiture j'me fou de payer. et avec 800-1600$ par semaine. devrais avoir moyen d'avoir une organisation de la sécurité popire.. je lance l'idée comme ca..

J'ai lu les 6 premieres page du tread et je doit dire que je ne suis pas d'accord avec ceux qui disent que ce qui est nice du meet c'est la quantité de monde qui s'y présentent et non la qualité.. j'aimerais mieu aller voir un meet de 200 voiture bien modifié. dont les propriétaires sont sérieux et respectueux. avec lesquels j'aurai du plaisir a discuter. plutot que de voir 800 tas de marde propriété d'une gang de douchebags macho en recherche d'attention.

j'ai une idée qui m'est venu sur le point d'avoir des responsables de la sécurité.. je connais pas le milieux de la sécurité.. mais une entreprise comme securitas a-t'elle le droit de banir kk1 d'un lieu public un peu comme un policier? on pourrait peut-etre créer une compagnie d'agent de sécurité qui s'occuperais du meet.. si le meet coute 1 ou 2 $ par voiture j'me fou de payer. et avec 800-1600$ par semaine. devrais avoir moyen d'avoir une organisation de la sécurité popire.. je lance l'idée comme ca..

x2 !!!! Et une couples de personnes equiper de camera qu'il film les conducteur qui fond les caves et leurs voitures,apres tu remets ces videos la a police !

Just to clarify things, Its not all KIDS that do this, If you see about half are kids half are adults 20+ doing donuts or whatever. Someone will get killed and then what?
I think we should stop Monday JDM meet, people giving overdose a shitting name.

Back