Such a Beast ! Subaru Inside.

sam132

On our Facebook page and on our website, we got you used to features about cars dropped really low with wide wheels, stretched tires and every aspect of the stance scene.
But we must tell you we are big fans of any style, any trend, as long as it’s well played. Hot Rods, Mini trucks, Euros, JDM, Track ready cars, heavy duty trucks, name it... More Here : http://www.whipschocolate.com/2012/10/06/going-wide/
3B1A4814-copy-2.jpg

3B1A4868-copy.jpg

3B1A4856-copy.jpg

3B1A5019-copy.jpg

Clean as fuck. Il y a juste les fender flares a l'avant de la facon qu'ils sont disposés que j'aime moins mais pour le reste, tres belle.

j aime pas les demi flare en avant...

Mais le derriere est réussi et l ensemble de l auto passe au conseil! :p

How to ruin a rally car. Would be good if it was at least 1.5 inches higher.

Can you stance kids just stick to VWs?

How to ruin a rally car. Would be good if it was at least 1.5 inches higher.

Can you stance kids just stick to VWs?

ok so your telling me everybody that have a subie should rally it?? how dumb you are lol

Btw I'm feeling soso about this car! i prefer sti with wing and front flare look kinda weird rest is good

ok so your telling me everybody that have a subie should rally it?? how dumb you are lol

Btw I'm feeling soso about this car! i prefer sti with wing and front flare look kinda weird rest is good

a subaru is not a fwd (useless) econobox, oh VW fanboy

The reason why people likes to stance with volkswagens is because you dont need to pay to pull fenders, they are already wide.

Hondas : who has the best swap
Volks : who has the most slammed and bling bling wheels.

Back