Tesla 3/Y major price drop

But it doesn’t have the battery from a battleship and weighs semi decent. The EVscape needs a bit of a rethink in that area.

Production R5 launched in Europe today

If it had a Toyota badge and called a Yaris it would be the 2nd coming of the Christ and pre-orders would be filled up until 2029...

This is what people need for a 2nd car that should be an EV for going to work, easy parking, running errands, going to gym. All short drives that dont require a Yukon XL.

But it doesn’t have the battery from a battleship and weighs semi decent. The EVscape needs a bit of a rethink in that area.

Production R5 launched in Europe today
I agree it has great specs, but just for the brand history, I would not buy a Fiat product.

If it had a Toyota badge and called a Yaris it would be the 2nd coming of the Christ and pre-orders would be filled up until 2029...

This is what people need for a 2nd car that should be an EV for going to work, easy parking, running errands, going to gym. All short drives that dont require a Yukon XL.

You can even use this as a primary car. Our Mini Electric is our primary car now and we bought it as a second car.. . People seriously over estimate what they need on “range” and size for daily driving. Yea maybe that 2-3 time a year long road trip could be slightly longer but something that charges fast and has a good curve like that Fiat makes it bearable.

Like you said if Toyota made a Yaris 5dr with similar range it would be sold out

FIAT a déjà perdu sa réputation en Amérique du Nord avec sa poubelle 500... pense pas qu'un modèle EV va changer la donne...surtout sur la même plate-forme de l'ancienne.... Ca prend des sous compact EV a bon prix....mais aucun constructeur va sortir et ammenner quelques modèles de l'Europe en Amérique du Nord.... c est payant les SUV.

FIAT a déjà perdu sa réputation en Amérique du Nord avec sa poubelle 500... pense pas qu'un modèle EV va changer la donne...surtout sur la même plate-forme de l'ancienne.... Ca prend des sous compact EV a bon prix....mais aucun constructeur va sortir et ammenner quelques modèles de l'Europe en Amérique du Nord.... c est payant les SUV.
Not the same platform as the old car. It’s a BEV platform and has been out in Europe for a few years. Pretty popular too

The ICE model is built on a reworked previous gen platform

Judging by comments at the car show people were just shocked with that everything costs these days regardless of drivetrain fuel source. GM had an equinox ev on display and as displayed it was 56k. Bronco mid spec was 70ish

Il faudrait plus de ce genre de voiture électrique. Les gens qui reste pas mal juste en ville avec un condo pis une plug. C'est parfait pour eux. PS besoin d'un osti de gros véhicule

Envoyé de mon Pixel 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Les pseudo esspert en tout sur Tik Tok.... allo tu connais les concept économique ? L'offre et demande?... lol une S plaid a part qu'elle run fast.... c est une auto bon marché et ceux qui ont payer 150K$ US ben ils ont du cash pis ils savent sa valeur initiale de 150K$ va s'évaporer en quelques années

Just a quick report on my M3 that I purchased last september. I just rolled over the 20,000km mark, I drive too much I know.
Problems? so far literally 0. I'm very happy so far.

Rivian is up next to get Supercharger access. Sounds like a fun trip but one id do over two days. A family friend has his Montreal to Fort Lauderdale trip down to around 4 hours between gas and EV

The model 3 now available is it the refreshed Highland? Or not yet?

Oui, j’ai commandé le 7 mars la model 3 2024 (refresh) rendez-vous pour le 15 pour pick up, j’aurais pu l’avoir le 13 ou le 14 mais leur heures de pick up sont entre midi et 15:30 seulement

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

We might switch our order to a Black “La Prima” 500e.

Anyways with the rebate ending soon there will
Be a rush for EVs in the the coming months. Then as the rebate is reduced you will see “sales are crashing articles” per usual. Federal rebate will likely be topped up and run a few more years and manufactures will lower prices. This is what happened in USA ans Europe

IMG_9632.jpeg

Back