These Cars Get the Most Traffic Tickets

lol la pruis

co8z7.jpg
[/url]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG]

lol la pruis

co8z7.jpg
[/url]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG]

I've noticed that people in the slowest cars (mainly Hummers and Priuses) tend to floor it everywhere. It's like they know they're in the slowest thing on the road and they want to prove that it can actually move. Meanwhile they're going full throttle and barely keeping up with everyone else who is just driving normally.

For the Mercury Topaz, it's probably because there are about 11 left on the road and 3 people got tickets.

I've noticed that people in the slowest cars (mainly Hummers and Priuses) tend to floor it everywhere. It's like they know they're in the slowest thing on the road and they want to prove that it can actually move. Meanwhile they're going full throttle and barely keeping up with everyone else who is just driving normally.

For the Mercury Topaz, it's probably because there are about 11 left on the road and 3 people got tickets.

Hummers aren't precisely "slow"...

90whp is slow imo... Yaris, prius, aveo, etc.

Zero credibility, nonobstant le fait que c'est des chars Us, zéro précision quant à la méthode utilisée pour en venir a ses résultats

does anyone even question what that percentage means? lol 28-30% of what??

I would understand if the % represented its value of the 557k..

I would understand if the % represented its value of the 557k..

The percentage of owners. That's what it says on the website.

Yes, everyone of us. After questioning it, we read what it meant and said, "Oh, I see."

Then we deleted our draft post asking whether anyone else knew wtf was going on.

What prius c...ma mere en a une et dans un cote pour la monter je dois aller pousser pour reussi a monter la cote

Back