This is how Israel warns civilians before bombarding.

You are so disconnected from reality.

Here tell us how you know more than one of the best and most loved former US presidents.

I'm disconnected from reality? I am the only one here who has been to the west bank, to Israel, to Jordan, to Saudi, To the Emirates, to Qatar, to Bahrain etc etc . I've seen arab countries, i've seen the west bank and i've seen Israel. You don't even know what reality is, you've never seen it.

And about Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton said some diametrically opposed things in fact his knowledge of the situation was completely different than carter, so was Obama and Bush, shall we now compare which president we think knows more?

An interesting video that gives some background on the conflict.

You seem hard wired to respond the same way regardless of the context. I think Israel (and many of it's supporters) lack an ability to be introspective, to evaluate what they are doing/saying in the context of the whole situation. Many arabs condemn terrorism, but Israel seems incapable of self-reflection or self-control.

When 1 Israeli soldier is kidnapped, Israel has a pavlovian reaction and kills 1000 people (half women and children), then gets upset that people criticise them. Think big picture.

Look at how the US conducted themselves in Iraq or Afghanistan, contrast that with the savagery of Israel in Gaza.

Hamas destroyed Gaza, Israeli soldiers dont even come into contact with gazans unless they need outside medical support. They even accept family members of Hamas members for treatment in Israel. What you don't realize, and i can confirm this because i spent alot of time there, is that most rocket attacks do not make it into the news. There are usually 1-2 every day without response, and when Israel does eventually respond everyone goes crazy. Notice how a rocket is fired from lebanon, the Israel government warns them to arrest the individuals responsible and once the government does there is no further problem? The same would be the case for Gaza if they didn't have the mafia as the government, yes that's how Palestinians livign in the west bank and gaza view Hamas, as the mafia.

lol @ all the buthurt isreal supporters that dont know about their history

now if isreal is a jewish state and the Torah being the jewish peoples holy book isreal clearly contradicts what it says in the Torah. Even the jewish people holy book is againsnt isreal

now before un allowed isreal to be a state they all took a vote all teh arab countries denied now how the fuck did they get the right to even become a state.
in a courtroom if one person on the jury disagrees they all have to discuss till tehy all come to same conclusion clearly that didnt happen here

from an ex IDF soldiers own words

Deysh your clearly in denial.its time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Most of the arab countries were not yet independant when the decision was made and had only just become independent when it was implemented. You clearly don't know your history, Jordan, Syria and Egypt would have gone to war with each other if Israel had not been created, they didn't want a Palestine either. Notice how Jordan occupied the westbank and called it "Jordan" and Egypt occupied Gaza and called it "Egypt" after 1948. They put the Palestinians in tents and denied them any basic rights, the response was essentially "too bad, we fought for this land it's ours now".

You can find hippies who talk about how awful Canada is also, and how our government murders people and oppresses us, i even know a few, if i film them and post it on youtube that doesn't make it true.

You guys believe what you want, but if you really care about Palestinians and not just bashing Israel than you might want to watch atleast 5 minutes of this video.

It's Anti Israel, and It's Anti Hamas, it's pretty much straight down the middle from a 3rd perspective.

I challenge anyone to tell me what other country on earth apart from Israel sends text messages, voice mails and leaflets to civilians warning them that they are going to attack. Who??

Warn them really ?
Where do you want them to hide tell me ?
They have no army, no tanks, no F18 or Mirage or any military trained forces, Their Hoses stolen, olive tree fields destroyed, their own water sources stolen and resold to them, persecuted, murdered, they are just as lab rats, they are desperate. If you take a side with the zionistes you take side with terrorism, because zionistes are now taging Isarel as terror state a thug state that have no respect to the international laws.

Tell me how the fuck can israel announce a new colonisation construction projects and sit for peace negociations ?
How peace can be possible when the USA clearly support israel and sit in between as an arbitrator in the peace negociations ?

There is too much injustice in this world, but people are opening their eyes now.

PS if you guys really think that its a majority of arabs / muslims in these protests.. come by on July 28th for the peaceful protest infront off the Israeli embassy to see for yourself how many 'arabs' there really are *byewhore*

Will be more (torah) jews, then arabs an others (together)

LOL at 6:13, equality? human rights? democracy? your speaking about palestinians here. they don't even know what that means. This video makes palestinians look so nice and dandy and innocent but doesnt show how their barbaric religion avoids having all that. Its too bad all the aid that the US gives to palestinians goes to Hamas and their OWN families.

Got you, i understand your point now so you hate palestenians based on their religion right? Which religion ? Christianity or Islam ? i guess you refere to muslims they deserve to die they are a second class human being ?

I'm disconnected from reality? I am the only one here who has been to the west bank, to Israel, to Jordan, to Saudi, To the Emirates, to Qatar, to Bahrain etc etc . I've seen arab countries, i've seen the west bank and i've seen Israel. You don't even know what reality is, you've never seen it.

Come on!
How can you confirm this way that you're only one ? How can you claim that you're only one who see the reality ?

I'm realy surprised, for someone that says that he have been in the middle east, have you been there with blinders ?

Last edited:
Got you, i understand your point now so you hate palestenians based on their religion right? Which religion ? Christianity or Islam ? i guess you refere to muslims they deserve to die they are a second class human being ?

Agreed, that's not a cool post, they deserve better and this conflict has very little to do with religion at this point.

Human rights are a very low priority to Hamas, like i said before, not to Palestinians. Since 2007 equality, human rights and freedom of religion have been abysmal in Gaza as well as most other middle eastern countries.

Will be more jews, then arabs an others (together)

One of those religions orders it's followers to: convert, use or kill unbelievers

I think you can pick out which.

Interesting read

Link

Apparently NSA Documents have been found that Israel is behind ISIS. From the article:

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

More and more dirty laundry on Israel everyday.

why am I not surprised?

Check this out.. CNN reporter in SDEROT watches Israelis cheer as bombs are dropped in Gaza.. She is then warned by the Israelis cheering that they'll destroy her car is she reports anything 'wrong'

ShowImage.ashx

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prot...ws-Israelis-cheering-Gaza-bombardments-363374

Fucking chicks bringing back shit from years ago. IT WAS THE 13TH CENTURY MOTHERFUCKER

True, but Palestine being claim as the jewish Holy Land was what? 4-5000 years ago? so the Crusades is a fairy recent event, all things considered... :D

wow, hasbara trolls have diappeared..

still laughing over the fact that Evo used a video from Syria to perpertrate Hamas using civilians as human shields.

Let me tell you something no family would ever stand near danger.. think for a second people are being blown left and right.. you really think Hamas can convince palestinians families to to stay around while they fire rockets?

American tax payer dollars have paid for 7 out of the 8 Iron Dome batteries that they have put up.. pretty soon the American public will wake up and realizie their hard working DOLLARS could be used to possibly better their future or invest into their education system. AIPAC is a cancer that needs to be removed and theres only so much time Israel can keep up this systematic torture of a population.

Landed on some more interesting tidbits today..

so we're aware that Israel is supporting Jihadists groups such as the ISIS as confirmed by Snowden..

have a read at this:

Was the Netanyahu Government behind the Killings of the Three Israeli Teenagers?
Michel Chossudovsky (CRG) : The pretext for bombing and shelling Gaza was the death of three Israeli teenagers allegedly killed by Hamas. ‘Operation Protective Edge (OPE) directed against Gaza is reminiscent of the infamous 2001 Dagan Plan entitled “Operation Justified Vengeance” in which the deaths of innocent Israeli civilians had been envisaged and foreseen by IDF military planners

“Who killed the three Israeli teenagers?
A mere coincidence? Ironically, the same jihadist group which is reported to have kidnapped and killed the three teenagers is supported by Israel’s IDF out of the occupied Golan Heights.”

http://nsnbc.me/2014/07/14/justified-vengeance-pretext-bombing-gaza/

Hamas has never claimed responsibility (which they USUALLY DO if they did abduct the jewish teenagers) but here's a news report from Israel showing it was another group that is supported by Israel:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jihadist-group-takes-credit-for-teens-kidnapping/

Back