Tremblant Photoshoot! May 13!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess MKII crowd is considered momma boys now :p

haha I love my momma

but I had two exams on monday and today... I wanted to come really badly but then again ... passing these courses is a one time thing .. might as well get it over with so that it doesn't bite me in the ass later on. Cruises, you can have any time you want.

so my MKII took a nice long nap and got a wash.

Nice pics guys! Really awesome!

I'm in for the next one for SURE!!!! I wouldn't miss it for anything!

Eric, did you get he R32 Manual yet?

It was really fun guys, I love the cruise and hope we can do it again soon!

;)

I want to see the VID!!! Come on bro, hurry up!

i am, but i have a soft spot in the place where a heart should be for the vw's. i got 2 right now and another on the way this week. 92 jetta 2l 8 valve.

i am, but i have a soft spot in the place where a heart should be for the vw's. i got 2 right now and another on the way this week. 92 jetta 2l 8 valve.

wow, thats pretty sweet!

There's not too many nice mk2's around. But I have a love for the oldschool vw's and will stick to them for a longgg time

yeah, people don't get the fact i have so many domestics and then on the other hand i have a bunch of wrong wheel drive vw's. now if someone would hurry up with giving me the car i can have some fun driving again. going from a big ass 4x4 to a car will be good.

lol not even close to being comparable. Well good choice man! Maybe a photoshoot with other mk2'ers .. i dont think it has been done here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back