U laugh U lose

Ok so if this is what you guys want, let's not post anything else than complains and My dad is funnier than yours for the next few pages :)

P.S. My dad is funnier than yours.

QRCeyas.jpg

Lol nismobile gtfo seriously, have you been plaguing this forum for 6 years/5k posts like these??? If so please contact your internet provider to cancel any connection to the outer world... Seriously just out of curiosity, how long has been since you've gotten laid lol??? Sorry I don't have any funny stuff for you this time guys but I do believe I've made most of you laugh enough in the past that I can flag an olfag for being a mega internet douchebag... right?

edit: LOL 5k posts and less than 400 likes... So you HAVE been such a douchefag all along!

Last edited:
Who the fuk are you you inbred fuk? All the shit that you just wrote makes no fukin sense. I am a douchefag for critizing posters that obviously dont post funny things and that were told a million times that what they post is not funny and I should cancel my internet connection just because people that have poor sense of humor? Eat shit you cocksuckin inbred piece of shit.

Next time measure your words you dirty SOB and dont call out and insult people for no reason at all.

Lol nismobile gtfo seriously, have you been plaguing this forum for 6 years/5k posts like these??? If so please contact your internet provider to cancel any connection to the outer world... Seriously just out of curiosity, how long has been since you've gotten laid lol??? Sorry I don't have any funny stuff for you this time guys but I do believe I've made most of you laugh enough in the past that I can flag an olfag for being a mega internet douchebag... right?

edit: LOL 5k posts and less than 400 likes... So you HAVE been such a douchefag all along!

Ah wait, you have been posting very similar comments in this thread to what I posted in this page, hypocrisy much? Then what you just said applies to you too, noob.

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...laugh-U-lose&p=9095652&viewfull=1#post9095652

http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...laugh-U-lose&p=8683575&viewfull=1#post8683575

Notice how I still post something funny even though I'm dissing unfunny posts nis? anyway... I hope all semi intelligent people here don't agree with this simple mind!

Notice how I still post something funny even though I'm dissing unfunny posts nis? anyway... I hope all semi intelligent people here don't agree with this simple mind!

Exactly dumbass, most of my likes I get them here in the this thread. Nice edit going against my post / like ratio. Fyi, Before your noob ass joined mr there was rep, and I had so much of it that my meter broke. Again you don't make any sense and you're a proven hypocrite. Just stop posting.

Histoire de remettre un peu de qualité dans ce thread

a_little_prank_inspiration_to_get_you_started_34.g  if

full vid bitches

this is why friends ''murder'' friends for no reason... ;)

Back