Unyk, TV show pour les douchebags

in episode 2 you cant hear or see fuck all, the subtitles dont even know what the people are saying. The guys are socially awkward as phuck as he tries and fails to take a picture, the club looks terrible, everyone is standing around.... and of course the girls look like trailer trash

in episode 2 you cant hear or see fuck all, the subtitles dont even know what the people are saying. The guys are socially awkward as phuck as he tries and fails to take a picture, the club looks terrible, everyone is standing around.... and of course the girls look like trailer trash

Yeah man that's the Golden! Aka 18Yr/o average

Farmers gonna FARM !!

Etes-vous fucking seieux le gars avec la casquette des Canadiens,

quote : '' Je suis comme Peter PAN et j'aime les humains''

WOW.... the guy in J J shirt look like A Sumo lumberjack...

These guys are BS anybody can do what he did com on.

Last edited:
il a demander le numeros de la fille en dissant qu'il ouvre une agence de manequin, donc la fille lui a donner son numéros pour avoir un job?!?!?!?! et no pcq'elle veut ça queue! LOL

il a demander le numeros de la fille en dissant qu'il ouvre une agence de manequin, donc la fille lui a donner son numéros pour avoir un job?!?!?!?! et no pcq'elle veut ça queue! LOL

Le pire c'est quel tombe pour. Ça dois être la ligne de cruisse la plus utilisé par les douchebag depuis leur existence pour réussir à se procréer.

I'm not one to judge people on how they look, but man... chicks that hit the tanning salon, sport sexy tattoos/tramp stamps and god knows what else look good when they are under 30, but I wonder if they realize that when they will get older, they will look like washed up strippers that work the day shift at Super Sexe...

HAHAHAHAH like i'm gonna get pussy by helping an old woman crossing the street !! C'est fucking n'importe quoi !

Hide yo wife, hide yoo kids there's a rapist on the loose !!
Picture1.png

Last edited:
i never thought i will see something worst then episode 1, then i saw episode 2 and i never thought i will see anything worst then episode 2, and THEN! i saw episode 3....dammn WTF is that sh*t! hehhehehehehehe

the laugh at the very end of the video....it's a tranny's laugh or what? that sh*t ain't no girl!

The episode 3 dude....wow...I couldn't even watch past the photo thing because I was sooo embarrassed for him.

Back