Voiture en feu sur le pont victoria

I don't get it two of my friends had Nissans (1 Altima '99, 1 Maxima 2000) and they both caught fire. The Altimas dashboard actually caught on fire and the Maxima had thick smoke coming out of the vents. They both were able to stop the car/fire before the car completely burned but the Altima was dead... On the other hand I have alot more friends with VW and none of them had fire/smoke issues.

Saying VW's all go one fire is like saying listening to Lady Gaga makes you gay.

Wait what?

I don't get it two of my friends had Nissans (1 Altima '99, 1 Maxima 2000) and they both caught fire. The Altimas dashboard actually caught on fire and the Maxima had thick smoke coming out of the vents. They both were able to stop the car/fire before the car completely burned but the Altima was dead... On the other hand I have alot more friends with VW and none of them had fire/smoke issues.

Saying VW's all go one fire is like saying listening to Lady Gaga makes you gay.

Wait what?

dire que les nissan prenne plus en feu que les VW c'est soit du deni soi de l'ignorance...

Etttt ca recommence vous aimez ca peser sur le piton repeat .

Les civic puff de lhuile comme geyser.
Les mazda rouilles juste en les regardant .
Les toyota faut braker comme les flinstone .

Etc ....

You gotta be fkin kidding me...

tu voit bien qu'il n'a rien a faire avec sa lol ..il est Vga

les honda puf l'huile VRAI
les vw on des problemme electrique et prenne feu VRAI
les mazda Rouille au soleil a l'ombre au sec ou sous la pluie VRAI
les Acura c'est des Honda Rebadgé plus cher VRAI
les Toyota c'est plate a conduire VRAI
ect ect ect

Wait what?

listening to Lady Gaga makes you gay/end thred

les honda puf l'huile VRAI
miata c'est de char de coiffeuse vrai
g35 c'est des char de douche bag vrai...

Je suis aucunnement un fan fini vw tu me connais tu? J`adore troller ceux qui bash les autres pour aucunne bonne raison. En plus c`est tellement facile troller ici tout le monde pogne, quel divertissement srs keep it up *tu*

les honda est char de TI-COUNE ---VRAI
ect ect ect

FIX it

haters-gonna-hate-black-kid.jpg

Back