VW MEET SUNDAY OCTOBER 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
faut croire que ya eu 2 meets! Props a ceux de 8:30/9:00 qui se les sont gelé dehors!

Voici quelques pics pas trop réussies..

Pis le criss de cave qui s'est arreter devant moi...

Bonjour les coiffeurs , nous autres on etait la vers 7h30 on c'est redirigé vers le carrefour laval dans les parkings .

SIBOIRE LES BOYS Yavais du gros hood a soir !

cest la kuele la tiene nismo?.....jsusi trop facher jvoulais trop aller....pi en pensant *tu**tu* pour la gars aik la golf blanc avec les black stips sur le coter du hood....cest vraiment beau les strips

hahah im the guy with the hot mom.
The red mark2,
Anyways yea the white car with the black stripes thats my buddy Jamie's car, hes got a vr in it with a couple of other mods here and there.
Nice meeting all of you's and dont be shy to give us a call, ill post up the pics from my phone shortly

xqdgk5.jpg

as promised

Yeah it was a big mix up with this meet. Some people came at 6-6:30 and there wasn't anyone anywhere... At 7pm we were about 10 cars, maybe a bit more, and for good half an hour noone else showed up - se we went to carrefour laval - where the parking wasn't as cold and "windy"... anyways
Here are some pics :
img_6014Medium.jpg

img_6019Medium.jpg

img_6032Medium.jpg

img_6017Medium.jpg

img_6016Medium.jpg

img_6018Medium.jpg

img_6020Medium.jpg

img_6023Medium.jpg

img_6027Medium.jpg

img_6028Medium.jpg

img_6030Medium.jpg

img_6034Medium.jpg

img_6040Medium.jpg

img_6020Medium.jpg

****, someone stole my center cap!

Thanks for the pictures, it was great but couldve been hotter outside lol.

stait un bon ptit meet ! va falloir se reprendre l'été prochain au meme spot , avec des chars encore plus en forme...en tk jai eu ben du fun avec mon chum rejean sur la 15 ( gti 92 rouge 8v turbo ) .

Makx , Gli 02 reflex silver

my dubs chilling at the body shop:D lol...so i passed by just the same with my moms suv ....
but SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ITS NOT AT THE JULEP...mass confusion

2 meet one night ......WTF lol

i donno bout you guys but julep is juelp and everyone would have seen each other no matter what time it was.....

all in all the CAR4 meet was fun...nice meet u guys
guys at centrOpolis .....hope u guys had fun too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back