Want to start your RRSP or get a 2nd opinion.

DRock

Legacy Member
Starting and making sure your RRSP's are propely managed is very important to reach your financial goals.

as an independant advisor, I represent all the mutual fund companies, therefore able to pick and choose the best managed funds.

if you want to get started then we can definitely talk OR if you want to have your existing RRSP reviewed then we can do that too.

Last edited:
I can help you get invested in some excellent mutual funds*tu*

all it takes is a meeting to review your needs.
you can start at $50/m

thanks
Tony

DRock said:
Starting and making sure your RRSP's are propely managed is very important to reach your financial goals.

as an independant advisor, I represent all the mutual fund companies, therefore able to pick and choose the best managed funds.

if you want to get started then we can definitely talk OR if you want to have your existing RRSP reviewed then we can do that too.

bump

bump,

I can help clarify what seems to be soooo confusing.

OR

provide a second opinion on your current investments.

Thanks
Tony

DRock said:
I can help you get invested in some excellent mutual funds*tu*

all it takes is a meeting to review your needs.
you can start at $50/m

thanks
Tony

its that easy to start your RRSP, at the same time you'll save taxes too

Why let the Government keep your tax dollars, when you can keep them, by contributing to your RRSP.

The sooner you start as with most things, the BETTER.

you can start up your RRSP's at $50 per month.

Hey,

if you want to get started up on some RRSP's, I can help.

OR

if you want to have your current RRSP's reviewed I can help with that too. if you are already contributing to RRSP's at your current bank, there's a good chance as in 99% of the time, there's not really anyone to help, giving the feeling of just being another number.

that's why I add value, by offering a personal one on one financial advice service.

as a broker I have access to 100's of mutual funds. therefore able to offer you the best managed funds on the market.

thanks
Tony.

Back