Washing car outside

a big misconception is people mistaking looks at them and not realize that they were the ones looking first

example - you washing your car. you look at passing car, but they only *looking back* at you cuz you looking at them

No misconception.

You hear the driver let off the gas, noise from tire and air friction going down, causes you to look up and notice all four fucking passengers are staring at your ass while cleaning the bottom half of the car.

When they pass it's back on the gas pedal.

i get that a lot also .. spend like a hour or so doing the whole job .. then they bust out * hey when r u going to do my car *

i get that a lot also .. spend like a hour or so doing the whole job .. then they bust out * hey when r u going to do my car *

And then you do that usual fake smile "hahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*fuckoff*hhhhhhhhhhhhh"

baby-smile.png

Pensez vous qu'un jour que le gouverment va nous interdire de laver nos chars pour preserver l'eau potable?

Brooooooooo

Happens everytime... whether its at a clients house or at home... never fails !

I don't get it. Why would people stare at you because you wash your car?

I live in a ''cul de sac'' so traffic is non existant so I never experienced anything like this.

Ca arrive deja dans le west island.

oui, pis c'est tant mieux la réglementation sur l'eau, les vieux italiens ont pas réalisé encore que même après avoir arrosé leur asphalte 45 minutes, 3 fois par jour quotidiennement, elle poussera pas.

i like to park an SUV next to my car that way at least 1 direction of traffic cant see me intill the last minute.. the best part is theres a stop sign right ahead, always a chance for an accident, and then i'll be the one staring.

je pensais justement la meme chose, chaque fois que je fais quelque chose en avant de la maison, que ce soir du jardinage de plate bande, que je nettoie mon auto ou que je lave mon garage, le monde faut toujours qui regarde
c'est vraiment fatigant

des fois je park le Crown Victoria dans rue pour que le traffic regarde le Crown pour voir si cé une police ou non a la place de me regarder

Back