what happened to common courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW this RARELY happens. People don't just accelerate to block you. It might happen from time to time if you encounter a douchebag, but it's very very rare. And for sure if you're looking for assholes trust me you'll find them.

It happens OFTEN. I see it on the road all the time, it's even worse in traffic. I've seen people nearly cause accident and stick bumper to bumper in order not to let people pass. For changing lane AND merging.

Insofar, Montreal, Laval, south and north shore are all the same. Same with Quebec city drivers.

I'm not saying it's only Quebec but there seems to be a concentration of bad drivers in this province.

As for the woman drivers everyone is talking about in this thread, story: Yesterday I was on Decarie during the new extended rush hour round 6. This woman in what I think was a Volvo, tried passing the intersection just to end up in the middle of the way blocking the lanes on the other side. People were honking like crazy. Instead of reversing (she had room, or could have turned in a different street), or instead of even looking at the people, she just stayed there like the stupid bitch she was. Blocking all of traffic for an entire light.
Gotta love traffic here. I see so many funny/stupid shit

x2

If everyone knew how to drive properly, this problem wouldn't exist. If you start your turn signal 10 seconds before you are about to change lanes, then chances are high you will need another 10 seconds to actually switch lanes. And nobody wants to be driving behind someone that's unsure of what they are doing lol.

Maybe you should learn to drive... you're supposed to put your flasher BEFORE switching lane to NOTIFY people you are, then you change lane.
Only in Quebec is it flasher=ram in lane stupidness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back