What to do with stalkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No hitman styles, Just playin the guys own game+ a few bonus options. I hate guys who stalk girls for certian reasons. But If she was actually scared and concerned she would of called the cops.

I don think making those kind of replies are harmful...its just a thread.....

And im sure we all have our ways of dealing with stuff...but this issue is alittle serious......

I mean, I've met my friend's friend but not her bf. Im more concerned as to what this guy might try doing...either go after my friend to get to the other girl, etc..

If I were the fiance and I found out, man, oh, man....there would hell.......

67Continental said:
because encouraging criminal activity on a public webboard is stupid. any other questions?

So is streetracing and modifying cars.. any other questions??
And i know vigilante justice is not correct according to the law but sometimes one needs to take the law in their own hands.

Reckless/Racer said:
So is streetracing and modifying cars.. any other questions??
And i know vigilante justice is not correct according to the law but sometimes one needs to take the law in their own hands.

....and streetracing threads are not allowed either. they are locked or deleted. and modifying cars is not illegal, at least not where I live.

if you want to take the law into your own hands, don't brag about it on the internet.

67Continental said:
....and streetracing threads are not allowed either. they are locked or deleted. and modifying cars is not illegal, at least not where I live.

if you want to take the law into your own hands, don't brag about it on the internet.

dude why you so up tight... it's not like he is stealing he is trying to help someone, yes it might be wrong but calling him stupid is not going to help anybody

There is a lot of illegal threads on here. About Drugs and I never seen them closed. People asking about pricing for drugs.

Now thats not legal either. I am not trying to stir shit up just stating a point. If you feel that my posts were uncalled for and are stupid for the fact of offering to take the law into my own hands just edit my posts. Your a mod. It's your choice to edit them. It's not going to piss me off or bother me. :)
67Continental has good points about it tho. It's not legal and "I" shouldn't have posted what I did on MR. He doesn't need to justify anything he is doing his job. Just like everyone else.

Reckless/Racer said:
dude why you so up tight... it's not like he is stealing he is trying to help someone, yes it might be wrong but calling him stupid is not going to help anybody

why don't you just worry about your own actions.

Ok, ok folks.....as far as CDNCorolla talking about kicking that guys ass....lets move on....

As far as calling anyone stupuid, no one is calling anyone stupid....

i like the idea of stalking him to see how he would react. don't do anything just stalk him make sure he see's you, that he knows your stalking him

Spiter_01 said:
i like the idea of stalking him to see how he would react. don't do anything just stalk him make sure he see's you, that he knows your stalking him

exactly :)

That and take pictures and film him. Then make a movie called "I know what you did this week" and make a few copies. "Make sure not to touch it with ur hands". Put it in his mailbox when he is gone. Make it look like it went through the mail. Most ppl will put it in the vcr to watch. And he will see himself. At the end of the tape put. "Stalkers can be stalked also".
If someone did that to me i'd crap myself.

CDNCorolla said:
That and take pictures and film him. Then make a movie called "I know what you did this week" and make a few copies. "Make sure not to touch it with ur hands". Put it in his mailbox when he is gone. Make it look like it went through the mail. Most ppl will put it in the vcr to watch. And he will see himself. At the end of the tape put. "Stalkers can be stalked also".

hahahah that's great..!! :laugh:

this would definitely be an idea

CDNCorolla said:
DO IT! damn it would be hilarious

Im wondering if CDNCorolla has a book on this issue or something.... ;)

Anyways, I talked to my friend the other day and she had not spoken to her friend....I still told her what I thought about the whole situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back