Who got shot at System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
et moi je pense que ca l'a commence quand 2 gars dans le club se sont appercu qu'ils avaient le meme modele de running shoe blanches

Clubbing is SUPER gay. Im the only girl I know who doesnt like clubbing. I dont want to have to deal with friggen ginos and thugs thinking theyre hot shit. the girls are nasty and super snobby and bitchy. Its all so stupid. If I want to do out and drink. Ill go to a bar and play some pool.

downtown + people with heads the size of 3,000 lb pumpkins = WAR

Clubbing is SUPER gay. Im the only girl I know who doesnt like clubbing. I dont want to have to deal with friggen ginos and thugs thinking theyre hot shit. the girls are nasty and super snobby and bitchy. Its all so stupid. If I want to do out and drink. Ill go to a bar and play some pool.

downtown + people with heads the size of 3,000 lb pumpkins = WAR

looks like you fall into the category of uncool people as well....welcome to the club!!!!!

another thing I hate is people who buy bottles, they cost 100$ and more...when all you can do is buy yourself 4 or 5 drinks and it's going to cost 50$ TOPS with tips included...but I guess they need to feed the girls so they're willing to dish out 2 or 3 hundred dollars to get them drunk and hang out with them all night lol...but anyways, I have no credibility lol

i've been clubbin' for 10 years now and i've never seen it as bad as it is now with all the "thugs" and "wankstas"....

nowadays we tend to hangout @ Rouge, where they seem to have pretty decent face control. no thugs, no wankstas, not a lot of riff raff and everyone is there to have a good time.

LOL. Well thank you.

I agree with the bottles thing too. **** THAT!!!!! Id rather go buy a 750 ml bottle of rum at SAQ and drink at someones house. Hows that for a bottle.
****en fags lol:thefinger

looks like you fall into the category of uncool people as well....welcome to the club!!!!!

another thing I hate is people who buy bottles, they cost 100$ and more...when all you can do is buy yourself 4 or 5 drinks and it's going to cost 50$ TOPS with tips included...but I guess they need to feed the girls so they're willing to dish out 2 or 3 hundred dollars to get them drunk and hang out with them all night lol...but anyways, I have no credibility lol

LOL. Well thank you.

I agree with the bottles thing too. **** THAT!!!!! Id rather go buy a 750 ml bottle of rum at SAQ and drink at someones house. Hows that for a bottle.
****en fags lol:thefinger

yep, nothing beats getting blasted with the people you care about, in an environment where you can get shit faced and not worry about a thing.... well sometimes, depends if theres black markers around :D

Why am I not surprised that most "non-clubbers" originate from either the west-island or some boony town.

There's more to clubbing than flashing cash and picking up girls. There's something called MUSIC and DANCING, where people can dress up and feel good about themselves (and please don't give me this sh*t about you don't have to dress up to feel good blah blah.) Not to go against your mentalities here, but walking into bars where people go in with their pyjamas does not really qualify as "going out".

I have done my fair share of clubbing. Although I have stopped, I do not agree with all your naive attitudes. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong places. Getting back to topic, System is one of the worst clubs I've been to (sorry Yav.) the ONLY time I have had fun there was a Bazouki night.

Why am I not surprised that most "non-clubbers" originate from either the west-island or some boony town.

There's more to clubbing than flashing cash and picking up girls. There's something called MUSIC and DANCING, where people can dress up and feel good about themselves (and please don't give me this sh*t about you don't have to dress up to feel good blah blah.) Not to go against your mentalities here, but walking into bars where people go in with their pyjamas does not really qualify as "going out".

I have done my fair share of clubbing. Although I have stopped, I do not agree with all your naive attitudes. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong places. Getting back to topic, System is one of the worst clubs I've been to (sorry Yav.) the ONLY time I have had fun there was a Bazouki night.

I must agree with you. I'm not a clubber but there is a bad attitude here about it. Sure there is some people who go clubbin for showin off and picking 16 year old drunk sluts, but there are people, like me, who go clubbin once in a while with his gf, just to enjoy beer, music, rythme and girls, your girl.

Beside, the night I got to super9 with a girl is the night that started our relationship as a couple. Its been 4 years now :bigup:

I'd actually find it funny to walk into a bar with friends dressed in pyjamas wasted as **** XD to dance.

Only reason i don't wanna go to clubs is because most of the time when i drink i drink a lot..and for 4 glasses of vodka it's the price of 15 glasses of vodka at someones house to play games..talk about this and that and put our music.

I must agree i like dancing(yes i know i know..my video on utube)but i'm too shy 4 that in public.

I tried a couple of times,ain't that bad but i tend to dislike being aroused just for the ''show''but anyway i guess i've been used to play pool,talk and get wasted too much.

I'd like to bring the fights from the clubs into the bars tho.

You read my mind :bigup:

You know what I realised , the ones who don't like clubbing at young age are the fat and ugly ones who will always get rejected by the opposite sex, wether its for a dance or even just to have a drink. :p

Come one people go clubbing a little , live life ... your young stop being in denial about yourselves :D

Dress nice , grab a couple of friends with you , hit a club , dance a little have a drink or two socialize , invite some girls/boys to dance , take some pics to have memories of a nice night out.

You don't like the crowd of a certain club ? go to another one !
Whoever says clubs are ''full'' of G units, well you are totally wrong.

Eventually if you are going to be shy , stand by the bar , have drinks until you can't taste alcohol and go home , of course clubbing will be boring for you !!!!

There are 100000000000001 clubs/lounges/supper clubs in town that are all different from each other... moomba, myst , time , 1234 , upper club... all nice clubs with older crowds.

So stop letting your mom feed you pasta 20 times a day and watch yourself gain 30 pounds of fat per year and go out :bigup:

Why am I not surprised to hear from Russian_M3 going on about how great of a time he has because he's such an amazing clubber :rolleyes: .

No disrespect to clubbers, half my friends are clubbers and that's fine. I go out to the clubs sometimes, I never have a bad time but I have better memories in other places.

You speak of socializing; how do you really socialize in a club other then the occassional "I love you bro! You're amazing!" or the "baby, wanna drink from our bottle?!".

Going to a lounge, relaxing with a bunch of your good friends, drinking quality beers and alcoholic concoctions is generally more enjoyable for me. Whisky Cafe, Hookah Lounge, Saint Bock, hell even bars like McGibbons is easier to socialize then a club.

I'm not even going to say anything about paying all kinds of money for bottles. I know how easy it is to spend money when you're out, whether it's bottles or just buying a round of shooters. I don't dance so I don't find any reason to go to a club rather then any other place. I'm sorry if that's too uncool for you, but this is what I do to have fun.

Why am I not surprised to hear from Russian_M3 going on about how great of a time he has because he's such an amazing clubber :rolleyes: .

No disrespect to clubbers, half my friends are clubbers and that's fine. I go out to the clubs sometimes, I never have a bad time but I have better memories in other places.

You speak of socializing; how do you really socialize in a club other then the occassional "I love you bro! You're amazing!" or the "baby, wanna drink from our bottle?!".

Going to a lounge, relaxing with a bunch of your good friends, drinking quality beers and alcoholic concoctions is generally more enjoyable for me. Whisky Cafe, Hookah Lounge, Saint Bock, hell even bars like McGibbons is easier to socialize then a club.

I'm not even going to say anything about paying all kinds of money for bottles. I know how easy it is to spend money when you're out, whether it's bottles or just buying a round of shooters. I don't dance so I don't find any reason to go to a club rather then any other place. I'm sorry if that's too uncool for you, but this is what I do to have fun.

someone feels pointed out ;)

word.
:beer:

Music? All I've heard in clubs is electronic garbage and shit-hop.

Music? All I've heard in clubs is electronic garbage and shit-hop.

what's actually funny is how garbage your post is. No, seriously.

but since I'm really not as naive as you I'll ellaborate. Club music varies depending on night/outting/event and/or club. For those interested in hip-hop/RnB, there are clubs specific to this genre, as well many clubs have a seperate room dedicated to such music. But maybe you're not into that. Electronic; many clubs often have nights dedicated to more electronic/techno music (or there's always after hours). House; the other major music factor to clubbing, getting the typically labeled "ghey music", I'm sorry, but to be honest, house really does liven up the place and gets people in a party mood.

Oh but maybe I've missed your favorite selections. Rock? Alternative? etc? Well, I was at Moombas the other day and not only were they playing some old-skool rock, they also had a live electric guitar performance. Going through pieces from Nirvana to Aerosmith and even doing a rock version of some house songs.

I've heard renditions of The Killers, U2, etc. so please enlighten me. The majority of the music at commercial bars like Cheers are derived from these clubs. I will admit though, Pubs and smaller locations do have different taste in music. I was at McKibbons and they were playing more irish folk-lore music. It was enjoyable, but very different in contrast.

Even more interesting still is how non-clubbers seem to resent and have to insult clubbing whereas clubbers either still go to bars occasionally or they don't have to bother insulting them.

Care to continue?

what's actually funny is how garbage your post is. No, seriously.

but since I'm really not as naive as you I'll ellaborate. Club music varies depending on night/outting/event and/or club. For those interested in hip-hop/RnB, there are clubs specific to this genre, as well many clubs have a seperate room dedicated to such music. But maybe you're not into that. Electronic; many clubs often have nights dedicated to more electronic/techno music (or there's always after hours). House; the other major music factor to clubbing, getting the typically labeled "ghey music", I'm sorry, but to be honest, house really does liven up the place and gets people in a party mood.

Oh but maybe I've missed your favorite selections. Rock? Alternative? etc? Well, I was at Moombas the other day and not only were they playing some old-skool rock, they also had a live electric guitar performance. Going through pieces from Nirvana to Aerosmith and even doing a rock version of some house songs.

I've heard renditions of The Killers, U2, etc. so please enlighten me. The majority of the music at commercial bars like Cheers are derived from these clubs. I will admit though, Pubs and smaller locations do have different taste in music. I was at McKibbons and they were playing more irish folk-lore music. It was enjoyable, but very different in contrast.

Even more interesting still is how non-clubbers seem to resent and have to insult clubbing whereas clubbers either still go to bars occasionally or they don't have to bother insulting them.

Care to continue?

please do.

man some of you people are simply hilarious

first off system closed and will reopen by some of the same owners....

secondly for those who complain about bottles being expensive.... when you go to a resto and order some PASTA (since your italian) .... the restos COST to make your 18$ meal is probably 3-4$ .... so the markup in that case is 400% .... if you do the math the 400% markup does not exist in clubs its actually LESS.... but its ok your mr. VIVA ITALIA SCARFACE IM RICH .....

third... to go say everyone in clubs is the same type is a stereotype ... its like me saying all italians have big dicks (we all know that aint true) but thats also a stereotype (positive in this case).... so relax and stop thinking your TOP SHIT by running your mouth as if you know everyone that walks into clubs

threads like this is hilarious and Hey-G is extremely right with everything he has said so far... i dont need to add anything on top of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back