Why do people buy Domestic?

So your happy the Camaro is made in Canada yet you still pay 15K more than a US camaro lol.

Gm Fucks you so hard on Canadian cars it's not even funny.

Why do Americans buy American cars because they support their economy simple as that.

I Wouldn't Know

I drive A Z06 Corvette lol

Lol thats because there owned by chrysler lol

can you elaborate cause i dont understand this. If you said ford or even dodge but gm??? Y

Hmmm... Non, Chrysler n'a jamais possédé Mercedes.

C'est l'inverse, Mercedes avait acheté Chrysler.

Puis la c'est FIAT qui prend peu a peu Chrysler.

J'en chauffe un , bientot deux pis jme tabarnak de ceux qui ont une mauvaise opinion de mes chars. Si t'es mieux avec ton Corrolla CE beige ou ton supra Twin turbo , good for you.

Just one question...How many 15-20 year old American cars do you still see driving down the highway. I think I saw one in 2010 other than that everyday i'm out on the road its civics, CB7 accords, corollas and the mark2 Veedubs

Just one question...How many 15-20 year old American cars do you still see driving down the highway. I think I saw one in 2010 other than that everyday i'm out on the road its civics, CB7 accords, corollas and the mark2 Veedubs

Get your head out of the 90's.

Dans le monde automobile, il est complètement arriéré de s'en tenir à une marque sans égard aux autres. J'ai eu une allemande 4 ans, ensuite une japonaise 10 ans, et j'ai changé pour une américaine sans même douter de la qualité.

Doit-on parler des Japs des années 70? ... Come on now.

plenty

The only j15 yo + jap cars that I really see around more then others are the Corolla and Camry

people buy Domestic because thay dont got $$ to buy some thin better.
any one can buy that but can thay by a audi vw noooooooooooo thay got no $$$$$$$$
so thay buy gm that is dawo= shit ford=shit dodge= all the time shit now i got to go take a shit

You're funny.

First of all, learn to spell.

Second, I know rich people who could buy a 7-serie bimmer, a S-Class, a A8, name it, yet they drive an american car. They just don't give a fuck about what kinda car they drive and how much it costs.

They buy what they like, period.

You should just stay out of a thread if you don't have nothing intelligent to say.

And you know what's funny, using your comment as base: there are so many people who will take on massive debts just to buy a german car and look rich, when they really cannot afford it. Then there are people who buy other brands and get all they want for less, and they still have money left to pay the bills...

Hmmm... Non, Chrysler n'a jamais possédé Mercedes.

C'est l'inverse, Mercedes avait acheté Chrysler.

Puis la c'est FIAT qui prend peu a peu Chrysler.

I can see it can be confusing they actually merged then s 2007 they were resold to the americans however mercedes still lack reliability

that's normal, most of there models are still under a lot of Chrysler's Patents...

otherwise, they just keep getting back there legendary reputation.

that's normal, most of there models are still under a lot of Chrysler's Patents...

otherwise, they just keep getting back there legendary reputation.

ça fait quand même longtemps qu'ils ont pas sorti de quoi comme les W123 ou les 190D, les vieilles merco indestructible.

There was a time when American cars lagged Japanese cars for quality and reliability. The 90's were hard on American cars, but times have changed. The progress made by American cars is something that should be noted. Cadillacs and other GM products have dramatically improved and Ford is making some very competitive cars. Chrysler is on the rebound.

What Americans have found is a renewed sense of pride, American style is back. A Cadillac CTS looks better than any Lexus or Infiniti, and a Fusion/Malibu/Regal are much more interesting to look at than your Camry-Accord-Altima. Heck, the Koreans are making much sexier cars than the Japs.

The longevity and reliability of these newer American cars is improving. I wouldnt say its reached Honda-Toyota levels, but it isnt far.

the only annoying thing with dodge is they got rid of there coolest cars.
the 300C SRT-8 hasnt come back.
same with the charger.
no more magnum at all.
no more ram SRT-10 for some reason..
and the SRT-4 is also gone and has been for sometime....
the only one left is the challenger... which is awesome except for it's weight.

Pontiac-Aztek-2.jpg

chrysler_jeep_pt_cruiser_22_11_05.jpg

Pontiac-Sunfire-2.jpg

lardass-051.jpg

La seule différence c'est que les jap fanboy nous nargue avec des char de 10-15 ans tandis que nous on peut les narguer avec la quasi totalité de leur line up actuelle :thefinger

There isn't a single American car that approaches Infiniti in any aspect.
There isn't a single American car that approaches Lexus in any aspect.
The interior quality of Ford is not better than Honda, while the engines are worse.
The interior quality of a Chevrolet Aveo is worse than Yaris and while having the same displacement engine it gets worse fuel economy. (And bad wheel bearings after 40 000kms)

The list goes on.

The fact that Mazda 3 has the worst interior in the world does not make the entire range of Japs somehow worse than Domestic.

There isn't a single American car that approaches Infiniti in any aspect.
A joke right?
The CTS-V rapes any Infiniti any day of the week in any aspect (minus space when compared to bigger models)
Most Cadillacs rape most of their Infiniti competition.

There isn't a single American car that approaches Lexus in any aspect.
Caddy does approach. Again the CTS-V rapes any Lexus performance wise besides the LF-A.

The interior quality of Ford is not better than Honda, while the engines are worse.
Fusion > Accord in all aspects
Fiesta > Fit in most aspects
Escape > CR-V bang for the buck
Explorer > Pilot in all aspects
F-series > Ridgeline LOL, the Ridgeline is a joke
new Focus > Civic in all aspects

The interior quality of a Chevrolet Aveo is worse than Yaris and while having the same displacement engine it gets worse fuel economy. (And bad wheel bearings after 40 000kms)

The list goes on.

The fact that Mazda 3 has the worst interior in the world does not make the entire range of Japs somehow worse than Domestic.

Back