Worked on a sick Mercedes yesterday (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubweiser

The car is a 1985 or 1986 Mercedes 2.3 16V. It took me and Pillsbury Dubboy about 10 hours of work combined to get it looking like this. We did the engine bay/interir/exterior, however the camera couldn't hold enough pics for everything so here's the exterior. Hope you enjoy.

Before:

Mercedes004.jpg

Mercedes003-1.jpg

Mercedes005.jpg

Mercedes009.jpg

After (duh!!). I was in a rush to take pics before it got dark, so these are before finishing touches such as polishing up the grille, logo and muffler, shining the trim, etc, but you get a pretty good idea of the paint restoration!

Mercedes013.jpg

Mercedes012.jpg

Mercedes011.jpg

Mercedes010.jpg

Mercedes014.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to own that car. Nice work.

I cleaned this car up because the owner is selling it. If anyone is interested, pm me and I'll contact the owner for you.

And thanks for the comments guys, me and Theo put so much work into it, it really means alot!

I regret soo much for not buying one. I bought my Jetta instead but I regret now... They make my pipi go boom boom every time I see a clean one like that.

Sérieusement c'est complètement fou. Le char vient de gagner 1000$ de valeur de revente juste avec ça. *tu**tu*

if i'm not mistaken, its usually 15$ an hour per person, i dont know if its wise to make a flat rate for detailing a car as many obsicles can arise..

please, correct me if i'm wrong :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back