Your dashcam videos

SeCuRi[T]

Any people run dashcams here?

This thread is for your PERSONAL videos that you shot with your dashcam, not videos that you found on the web!

Here's some stupidity I see everytime at this location... 6 people turning left... in a right turn only lane!

I would turn left in the right lane too.

Stupid intersection design IMO. Traffic backed up because of one lane to turn left... fail.

Stupid intersection design IMO. Traffic backed up because of one lane to turn left... fail.

Yeah and make even more traffic behind you because once you've turned, you're still in a lane where you have to turn right to get onto the highway ramp... Good thinking.

The left lane is jammed because of people turning from the right lane.

Yeah and make even more traffic behind you because once you've turned, you're still in a lane where you have to turn right to get onto the highway ramp... Good thinking.

Like I said... poor interesection design.

Typical of Quebec

I really enjoy seeing people like you try to do that around me, its funny when i go straight and you are trying to turn, i strategically place my car so you cant turn unless i do... then i just dick around with you people until i've gotten my enjoyment out of your unfounded rage, and let you in behind me where you belong.

I really enjoy seeing people like you try to do that around me, its funny when i go straight and you are trying to turn, i strategically place my car so you cant turn unless i do... then i just dick around with you people until i've gotten my enjoyment out of your unfounded rage, and let you in behind me where you belong.

You think you can take me bro?

Come at me

I approve this message.

Like I said... poor interesection design.

Typical of Quebec

Réaction typique d'un bougon. Ça blâme tout sauf lui même. Résultat, ça contourne le système et quand ça se fait prendre ça blâme les policiers qui font leur travail.

Réaction typique d'un bougon. Ça blâme tout sauf lui même. Résultat, ça contourne le système et quand ça se fait prendre ça blâme les policiers qui font leur travail.

en-tete.gif

L'avantage d'avoir un winterbeater, tu peux le graffigner comme tu veux et c'est lui qui est dans le tord!!

I use my iphone as a dash cam but was too lazy to install it today. If I had installed it today I would have posted an interesting clip of 4 cars that got bored waiting for the green light and so they all just took off on red.
I was like "wtf, is this real life??"

Back