Your Favorite West-Island Restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only been to the WI for Montanas and when Taco Bell first opened. Besides that its out of the way..

Surprised no one mentioned Bofinger's, pretty new place across from Guzzo also has a location downtown on University below St. Catherine. Addicted to that place, their Poutine with Brisket is amazing. Pulled pork sandwich is also great. Can't go wrong with anything on their menu.

i find scarolies to loud. another great italian place is the restaurant on going right next to ordi en gros i forgot the name. remember going there when i was locked out my house and really enjoyed the food. apparently another great place is Tasso on Antoine-Faucon but i havent got to try it yet. maybe next time im locked outside the house...

The ones I like:

Peche Peche
Finesse D'Orient
Baton Wouge
Ricardos for the great bang for the buck
Wi-Sushi and Aikawa

I have to try La Sirene

Le Manior

Love that place.

dude i rather eat everyday at chenoys then ever go to le manoir again

that place is SHIT

crap pizza, tasteless burgers, WINGS that taste like wood... WTF MAN

that shit is nasty but they do have hot girls that go there

damn that place should be burnt down...

There are a few nice bistros in Sainte Anne but because of the terrorists at the ministry of transport it's getting harder and harder to get there.

Also La Comptesse in Ile Perrot is deceptively good. They a waitress that is OMG nasty and the food is nice and affordable.

Their Surf & Turf is very good.

le residance on st jeans, much better then the manior. one of my homes for food.
i was not impressed with bow fingers.
elixor, i heard a lot of bad press about it, but i was pleased with my meal and service when i was there.
best sub, nikkos on st jeans. i have had subs at a lot of places and nikkos is the best, good pizza too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back