Your ultimate car/color/mag combo later in life (sub $100K)

Already have it. Nothing more I want.

Silver Grey with Imola Red interior. I always loved this combo. I always liked the Beyern Mesh look and it's what I have, clean not expensive, durable...

at this momment one of these would definately rock my world ......

Caprice015.jpg

I'd even settle for a clean one of these ......

ford_pi.jpg

and I'd also really want one of these for the TR

L-Triumph-TR8-V8-Engine.jpg

Silver Grey with Imola Red interior. I always loved this combo. I always liked the Beyern Mesh look and it's what I have, clean not expensive, durable...

Get 19'' Beyerns and it will be perfect! :bigup:

Tu pourrais l'acheter drette là aux USA et tu t'en sors à moins de 100k, peut-être même une fois immatriculée au Québec.

Je sais que tu es un fan de M3 E90 comme moi aussi et je serais tenté par une alpine white avec intérieur fox red ou saddle brown, mais vu que la limite est mise à 100k c'est une Porsche pour moi c'est sur!!

J'en veux une rouge avec l'intérieur n'importe quelle couleur. Mais les rouges sont tellement rares que j'en prendrais une n'importe quelle couleur avec intérieur n'importe quelle couleur. Une vrai pute.

Vas-tu rouler la tienne l'hiver?

2009redboxsters.jpg

The most recent Boxster S, fully loaded with every imagineable option.

It's not an exotic, but I can drive it to work, in the snow, and it actually has 2 trunks for my groceries.

Lightweight roadster with a top that goes up and down with the push of a button.

90k brand new at the dealer with the options I want.

If we are talking used:

audi-r8-spyder-1.jpg

X2

I also am driving my dream car.

I wouldn't mind a new, more powerful Boxster S, but it's such a nice feeling to be 100% satisfied in the short and long term with the car you drive every day.

I've never owned a car for 2 years....this will be my first!

lancia-delta-hf-integrale-evo-150248.jpeg

This or some old school (pre 996) Porsche 911.

But I don't really want any dream car, since I couldn't daily drive it and beat the crap out of it without caring about breaking something, so I'm glad with my fake Ferrari.

This. Ferrari 308 GTS, cheap but definitely a money pit so that's where the rest of the 100k would go. Drive it once a year and hope it doesn't break down would actually be worth it. Just look at it.
1982-Ferrari-308-GTS-Red-Front-Angle-st.jpg

Back