Some guy tried passing off a VGA TL as a clean title

loll seller is really dumb

but

the whole VGA/Reconstruit thing can be really misunderstood

and you'll hear bad stories because there will always be some crooks in that market

But any car coming from the states with a salvage/rebuilt/flood/fire/theft title dosent mean it was robbed by some 14 yo obsess by GTA and it crashed, caught fire, rolled over 20 times and ended up sunk in a river in 60 feets of water...

ok maybe it was

but you still can get great opportunities, sometime with the car fax and the pictures from the auction you can get an idea and a story

i've seen brand new Q7 went over a sidewalk, front airbag deployed but there was no structural damage

when the car is imported, even if it already has the rebuilt/theft title and was on the road in the US, they'll give it the VGA title so it has to pass all three inspections in order to get back on the road with a ''reconstruit'' title

its always a gamble and it will be harder to sell, but there will always be a market for vga

OP get a 6MT with dem Brembo brakes. If you really want an auto, get an 07-08 (based on the RL tranny) they're somewhat stronger than the 04-06 5AT.

loll seller is really dumb

but

the whole VGA/Reconstruit thing can be really misunderstood

and you'll hear bad stories because there will always be some crooks in that market

But any car coming from the states with a salvage/rebuilt/flood/fire/theft title dosent mean it was robbed by some 14 yo obsess by GTA and it crashed, caught fire, rolled over 20 times and ended up sunk in a river in 60 feets of water...

ok maybe it was

but you still can get great opportunities, sometime with the car fax and the pictures from the auction you can get an idea and a story

i've seen brand new Q7 went over a sidewalk, front airbag deployed but there was no structural damage

when the car is imported, even if it already has the rebuilt/theft title and was on the road in the US, they'll give it the VGA title so it has to pass all three inspections in order to get back on the road with a ''reconstruit'' title

its always a gamble and it will be harder to sell, but there will always be a market for vga

2/3 of my cars were VGA, i know that there's deals to be had and often the cars are in really good shape. Like i was saying, the car was VERY clean, but what pissed me off is the guy was trying to hide it and play it off as if it were never accidented.

OP get a 6MT with dem Brembo brakes. If you really want an auto, get an 07-08 (based on the RL tranny) they're somewhat stronger than the 04-06 5AT.

hard as fuark to find a clean and lowish mileage one, and im trying to get out of the car game so im trying to stay away from anything im going to be tempted to mod lul

someone throw suggestions at me. 9-13k, something respectable that i can listen to nig beats in and not be laughed at when i pull up to the scene. preferably arab young money style.

Yep clean 6MT's are rare as fak. @160k km, these cars need a new timing belt and water pump that'll cost ya over a grand, so stay away from higher mileage ones. A-Spec kits are scarce now, so make sure the car already has one, or get ready to dish out some cash. Compared to an STI, the 3G TL is obviously a downgrade in power but you can get around 300 whp with bolt ons. Forget the TSX, it looks good but it's fuggin snail.

TLDR: Get a low mileage 6MT TL with A-Spec, forget about the TSX.

Yep clean 6MT's are rare as fak. @160k km, these cars need a new timing belt and water pump that'll cost ya over a grand, so stay away from higher mileage ones. A-Spec kits are scarce now, so make sure the car already has one, or get ready to dish out some cash. Compared to an STI, the 3G TL is obviously a downgrade in power but you can get around 300 whp with bolt ons. Forget the TSX, it looks good but it's fuggin snail.

i know it's a dowgrade, been trying to focus my time/money/energy other places right now, so im lookign for a daily nomsayin?

my beef with that is im not down with a 323 or a 328, i just find them gay. if i go down the e90 road, it has to be a 335

auto TL is no manlier then a 323 or 328. maybe you think ther gay because you wer a car enthusiast, but since your tryna get out of the car game,

get a corolla fahget

Back