Lowest Static Car of Montreal.

Hahaha, that's cause you drove it risky devil stylez yo

My FTG is slightly lower than your S2K was and my underside is mint... except for a few scrapes here and there.

True, 0 fucks given by EV about low and slow. Low and vtackz

LOL at driving on a grooved cobblestone street to ensure maximum rubbing....
Other then that, whats the point? no offense

throwing sparks is cool....

179386_10151796847500361_1058602283_n.jpg

LOL at driving on a grooved cobblestone street to ensure maximum rubbing....
Other then that, whats the point? no offense

We were doing a photoshoot right there . Until we pass that street and see how much i was draggin' we though of doing a small video just for fun .

theres nothing fun about banging frame, The times I do bang I cringe. But dem HR coil overs are stiff as fuck, worth every penny.

Stop hatin on Sam's car hes pushing the boundary even further for (whatever his reason is)

Plus his car aint some POS its mint and it looks great.

Respect for taking it even lower! Now u need a sticker : no fat hoes my whip's too low.

Stop hatin on Sam's car hes pushing the boundary even further for (whatever his reason is)

Plus his car aint some POS its mint and it looks great.

Respect for taking it even lower! Now u need a sticker : no fat hoes my whip's too low.

Another Level <3 , Thanks !

de·lu·sion /diˈlo͞oZHən/
Noun:
1. An idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

Been there, done worst. Never again. It ruined the car so quickly, you can't imagine.

A car is meant to be driven. If you can't go past half the gas pedal because you'd rip off the hold undercarriage at the first bump, it's a waste.

+ You don't daily drive this. When you come to choose your roads as I did before, to the point of choosing a way that takes twice the time to make it somewhere, it should stay parked it your garage except for sunny weekend days. Can't drive too fast neither because you don't have the time to prevent falling into a dino-hole.

I used to be like that last summer. I used to think it was funny. At some point, it began making me nervous and stressed to go anywhere I wouldn't know how the road was. Stupid it is.

Been there, done worst. Never again. It ruined the car so quickly, you can't imagine.

A car is meant to be driven. If you can't go past half the gas pedal because you'd rip off the hold undercarriage at the first bump, it's a waste.

+ You don't daily drive this. When you come to choose your roads as I did before, to the point of choosing a way that takes twice the time to make it somewhere, it should stay parked it your garage except for sunny weekend days. Can't drive too fast neither because you don't have the time to prevent falling into a dino-hole.

I used to be like that last summer. I used to think it was funny. At some point, it began making me nervous and stressed to go anywhere I wouldn't know how the road was. Stupid it is.

No , i daily drive this car , this is my only car . Going to work with it ,Going where ever i want to even if its scrape or need to be more becareful i go in the same place i want to go by the same street i was taking before . Nothing change , exept driving slowly and i drive as slow as i was driving before . Of course driving a car that low i might have scrape some parts later .. but its a part of the game . Thats how i like to roll

Once I beached my car on train tracks with a train coming while slightly intoxicated at 3:30am

srs

#EVGAMECHANGINGBEFOREOTHERS/#HOWIROLLMOFOS

Sam, if your happy thats all that matters.

the way i see it is a real car guy cares about his car,
you clearly dont.. thus..

no hate at all. just my 2 cents.

Back