Lowest Static Car of Montreal.

Waw, 10 page thread for this nonesense... Congrats for the uselessness of it all.

In short. Nice car, just raise it 1" if you aren't joking about driving it every day...
It will save you lots of $$$ in the long run.

besides that, I am pretty sure it's a nice troll.

I can only say props for doing your own thing regardless of what others say. That's the only quality worth talking about in this thread, and not everybody can do it, is sticking with own decisions regardless of the amount of hate. I say this even though I don't like this car, I'd never put curtains on a 3 series, I'd never put those wheels on and I'd keep it as low as possible without rubbing on flat surfaces. Props for doing your own thing regardless.

Too much people drinking haterade in this thread lol! I may repeat myself but your car is absolutely dope! Keep on going man.

Ball so hard that I sell my car.

I guess being the lowest has taken it's toll/moving on to new things?

Its been my First car that i have owned . Its been 3 years that i own the car. I really love the car alot , make me sad to sell it but i need another project , something Bigger . Yall will see what im getting next hehe

Last edited:
Its been my First car that i have owned . Its been 3 years that i own the car. I really love the car alot , make me sad to sell it but i need another project , something Bigger . Yall will see what im getting next hehe

you're like 21 ?

talk good about me,talk bad about me,just talk about me..
getting noticed is what this project is all about and i think your doing a good job at it sam..
i liked it more last year though...

Back