Lowest Static Car of Montreal.

Honestly , i know how VIP car loook like and for sure its big cars . So now , explain that to Sam . lol :)

There is VIP and there is VIP Inspired . True VIP cars is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta. That’s it. All other Cars are called VIP Inspired . First of all , you cant be VIP if any of your parts are Copy of the real one . They all goes for the Legit parts . VIP Inspired can be make to any Luxury Brand like Bmw , Mercedes .. Its doesnt matter if its a 2 Door or 4 doors as long as you use the right parts of what people put on a VIP Cars . Its a way to give a Elegance look to a car who is normally not for that or should be like that . I got Help from Liberty VIP member to do it all right . I know what im doing and thats why so far i receive mostly only Good Compliment about what i have done to the car so far .And yes if you dont put only VIP Wheels you cant be VIP or VIP Inspired . Its take alot of Traditional VIP Parts . But thanks .

Sums it up nicely... One question tho: may VIP brands do make full kits for euro luxury brands, for example, Junction Produce makes full bodykits for e-, cl-, clk- & s-class Benzos... Basically if all cues & legit parts are installed on a S600, would this be an exception to the Toyota-Nissan big body only rule?

Yes they do , and yes its would be a Exception to the rule . Back in the days VIP was only done to Japan Cars and thats why its have always been that way thinking its only be done to those kind of cars . But even if they make Full kit for some Euro Luxury Cars , they will mostly always be VIP Inspired and not Real VIP since they are not JDM Cars at first. But Since the US Market is limited on VIP Car Choice , its looks like there is more Brand that going in that style right now . Like Benz and Jaguar.

Makes sense... Just bringing it up bcs I learned & strated drooling over VIP cars in the mid-2000s lookin' at lineups at TAS on the web & there was always a few s-classes/7ers on the booths... Either way I can only agree with 2 things: 1- real VIP is on japanese barges cuz you can go way wilder on the body while still not looking silly at it & 2- your bimmer is dope... :bigup:

Thanks i appreciate ! Yeah VIP Scene is growing on me , Getting in a Different Game , Different Style , and more work to do to make One Dope Vip Car . You could see that one , that have been done VIP Inspired in Japan .
wp_0011_1280.jpg

Yes they do , and yes its would be a Exception to the rule . Back in the days VIP was only done to Japan Cars and thats why its have always been that way thinking its only be done to those kind of cars . But even if they make Full kit for some Euro Luxury Cars , they will mostly always be VIP Inspired and not Real VIP since they are not JDM Cars at first. But Since the US Market is limited on VIP Car Choice , its looks like there is more Brand that going in that style right now . Like Benz and Jaguar.

WTF ARE u talking about ? VIP Japan cars ? 1st VIP was europian cars mercedes and bmw .

History

VIP Style modifications and history have often been linked to the Yakuza. It is claimed that VIP Style came to be due to the risk of gangsters riding around in high-profile European sedans like the Mercedes S-Class or the BMW 7 Series.

WTF ARE u talking about ? VIP Japan cars ? 1st VIP was europian cars mercedes and bmw .

x2... agreeing with SRB team is scary. If Nissans and Toyotas are 'VIP' cars and S classes, 7 series and A8s aren't well... I grossly misunderstood the term because Very Important People don't drive Nissans and Toyotas.

Also lol at treating cars like a science... who the hell is anyone to say IF IT'S NOT ONE OF THESE 10 CARS THEN IT'S NOT VIP. That's ridiculous, it's a style that applies to many cars, it's not a patented dictionary definition ffs. Jeez people take cars as srs business

@MontrealB15 Thanks for the Answer Respectful . Yes im one of those Guys who like Stance and love to push limit for me , But im one of those guys who like Other Car Style and Fonctional as long as its done right , Even if i really love the "low n Slow " Thing. Thats why on Whips&Chocolate We love to post mostly every car style when we have a chance . Cause everyone got his own style , Nobody drive our car same as other people , Nobody mods a Car for the same Reason , Some are for Performance , Track , Drift , Drag , Cruising.. and we respect that .

Im the First One to be a Part of RoyalFlush Crew in all Canada , who have been create in California ( If you know that crew ) . To be so low that people dont know how the fuck you can drive that daily , is one of the requierement to be Reppin' RoyalFlush to the Fullest . I dont do it for other people , im doing it for me cause thats how i like my car . Last Years i was on bags , was rolling Air Out daily , got problem with them . Sold them , Got back to coilovers and im lower than i was on bags now . Of course its not for everyone , But for me this is how i like it.

Thanks for the compliment and the fact that you respect how i love my car. :)

If you were doing it for yourself, you wouldn't go around showing off that you're the lowest and being part of random crews with people you probably don't even know.

Seem to me that you do it because you seek attention/approval and try to fit in.

if you were doing it for yourself, you wouldn't go around showing off that you're the lowest and being part of random crews with people you probably don't even know.

Seem to me that you do it because you seek attention/approval and try to fit in.

qft

WHY DO I NEED TO read some jap propaganda on some forum ?

your 1st toyota Century was made in 67 . There way alot of cars that used by mafia in 50s and 60s that we call in our days VIP . This cars was made before your toyota and all that B.S . So plzzz stop it !!!!

Example :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W189
800px-Mercedes-Benz_300d_am_2006-10-27_retusch.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolls-Royce_Silver_Cloud
800px-RollsRoyceSilverCloud1_1959.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_600
MHV_MB_W100_600_1965_02.jpg

Even here in this mercedes that was made in 60s got already shade !!!!
800px-MB_W100_%28Sinsheim%29.JPG

Its need a Detailing . Thats what i need , paint job is brand new from 3 years ago . as for the fender well of course its got some small chip paint on how im driving it . But its mostly one of the Cleanest E36 around here .

Red Lemon , thanks alot i really appreciate !

Get it detailed, it's gonna look sick.

We are not talking about the history of VIP People , but a VIP Tunning Trend on how to mod a car that style . We going way too far .

Japanese mafia inported high end cars ( 7 series, S class etc), but it was easy for the police to spot them and arrest them. They got smart and took big japanese cars and VIPed them

From this :

scaled.php

To those :

Wald-Toyota_Celsior_2001_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

url

3376-ca-vip-2-400.jpg

Also every single gang in japan had different style one had big exhaust sticking out etc

Sams car is a waste of car imo

Back