Eugenie Bouchard

Wish her well against Sharapova and fingers crossed that she makes it to the final at Roland Garos.

Haha bein non j'ai pas dit qu'elle est laide!! Elle est fuckin solide et je me lâcherais bein lousse avec mais j'y enleverais son cell des mains et lui crisserais une balle de tennis dans la bouche.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Haha bein non j'ai pas dit qu'elle est laide!! Elle est fuckin solide et je me lâcherais bein lousse avec mais j'y enleverais son cell des mains et lui crisserais une balle de tennis dans la bouche.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

eugenie_bouchard_zpsbad6369f.jpg

140416_3a9ac_eugenie_bouchard_sn635.jpg

Pas grave elle va pouvoir aller jouer à la dj au Flyjin et par le fait même prendre un tas de selfies dans le miroir des toilettes.

Was at the Uniprix stadium for Eugenie's match.

It was a sad spectacle. No power at the stadium and Jarry park area. MASSIVE line up to get in. No lights during first set. No microphone for the umpire for the first two sets. No scoreboard for the whole match, no score reviews, they were playing on a wet court for the first half of the first set.

It was truly pathetic. I was embarrassed for Montreal.

Tennis Canada should have delayed the match instead of lettingthem play under shit conditions, but Tennis Canada is managed by a bunch of clowns so it was no suprise they made all the wrong decisions.

whaaaaat ????

I went couple times over the year and the site was always well organized. What happen this year ?? (else then a power shortage... lol !)

Too bad for her, things just did not work out. Bump on the road I think and probably beneficial in the long term. She really looked crushed to let down her fans, you heard her when she was talking to her coach "I just want to get off the court!".

Yes, I have been many times to the Rogers Cup and I have found it to be very well organized, you would think Hydro Quebec would have acted more quickly, not like there was mega storm anywhere near Montreal...

Too bad for her, things just did not work out. Bump on the road I think and probably beneficial in the long term. She really looked crushed to let down her fans.

Yes, I have been many times to the Rogers Cup and I have found it to be very well organized.

I've done consulting for Tennis Canada. I can assure you, Rogers Cup Montreal isnt a smooth operation, they basically run in crisis mode during the whole event and don't make any improvements year to year. Two years ago I remember on more than one occasion there being no food/drinks in the players locker rooms or for media workers, the electronic tickets scanners kept failing, power outages in various areas on site, Internet constantly going down (cant have clients pay at concessions, ticket stands and restaurants), running out of fries and bottled water on DAY ONE, IT guys are lazy bums that never answer phone or radio calls and never show up, fix anything, or aknowledge any kind of responsibility, and they use volunteers as slave to carry around kegs, cases of water/juice/soft drinks/beer and wine around the entire site EACH year. The job is so rough 90% of them quit after their first day and they are forced to scramble to hire anybody during the event, which leads to piss poor service and various areas running out of supplies constantly. Every single year they repeat the same shitty system instead of training/hiring a proper team before the event... They dont want to pay for proper equipment or staff but it costs them more in lost revenue as a consequence. Bunch of bafoons if you ask me.

But they must be doing something right if you guys didn't notice anything...

IMO yesterday they should have postponed the game. But they had 11K people on site and chose to make Quebec's star tennis player play a match in conditions so piss poor that any third world country would have done a better job hosting. The decision to proceed with the match was a logistic and financial one, when it should have been for the sport, the players and spectators.

I've done consulting for Tennis Canada. I can assure you, Rogers Cup Montreal isnt a smooth operation, they basically run in crisis mode during the whole event and don't make any improvements year to year. Two years ago I remember on more than one occasion there being no food/drinks in the players locker rooms or for media workers, the electronic tickets scanners kept failing, power outages in various areas on site, Internet constantly going down (cant have clients pay at concessions, ticket stands and restaurants), running out of fries and bottled water on DAY ONE, IT guys are lazy bums that never answer phone or radio calls and never show up, fix anything, or aknowledge any kind of responsibility, and they use volunteers as slave to carry around kegs, cases of water/juice/soft drinks/beer and wine around the entire site EACH year. The job is so rough 90% of them quit after their first day and they are forced to scramble to hire anybody during the event, which leads to piss poor service and various areas running out of supplies constantly. Every single year they repeat the same shitty system instead of training/hiring a proper team before the event... They dont want to pay for proper equipment or staff but it costs them more in lost revenue as a consequence. Bunch of bafoons if you ask me.

But they must be doing something right if you guys didn't notice anything...

IMO yesterday they should have postponed the game. But they had 11K people on site and chose to make Quebec's star tennis player play a match in conditions so piss poor that any third world country would have done a better job hosting. The decision to proceed with the match was a logistic and financial one, when it should have been for the sport, the players and spectators.

I guess all those people working in panic mode do so transparently! Interesting view on the other side of things, thanks.

Back