Search results

1. cezah

FS: 4x Hankook iPike 205 55R16 sur mags BMW Style 43 (star spoke)

À vendre: set de pneus d'hiver Hankook iPike pratiquement neufs, seulement utilisés un hiver. Excellents pneus, pratiquement le même pattern que des Hakkapeliita. À vendre car ces roues (et pneus par le fait même) ne fit plus sur mon auto avec les freins Wilwood que j'ai posé récemment... My...
  2. cezah

Coilovers adjustable from your phone

KW will never cease to amaze me!! Came up upon this today and I thought I'd share: The DDC system coilovers have an app that you can adjust dampening with and remember settings, etc. Must be pretty expensive, but still impressive stuff http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/06/the-future-of-suspension/
  3. cezah

Rich people know how to party

I knew this guy was awesome, but this is just next level Link
  4. cezah

Anyone with Rear Trailing Arm Bushing removal tool?

Hey, I plan on doing the RTABs on my car some time soon and would like to know if anyone has a RTAB removal tool available to rent or borrow. Something kinda like this: Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx!
  5. cezah

LF: Driver side rear view mirror- Power, no memory --- OR --OEM E46 M3 mirror set

Hey, Like title says, i am looking for a driver's side rear view mirror from a power, no memory car (6 pin connector). For a coupe. OR A set of E46 M3 mirrors to retrofit onto my non-M car Lemme know in case you have any of these
  6. cezah

Porsche 918 RSR hybrid racecar

Such a sick car! Pretty sure no one posted it up here yet... You can go onto Autoblog to find wallpaper sized images of the CGI stuff posted here Press Release from Porsche, taken on Autoblog Porsche 918 RSR – Racing laboratory with even higher-performance hybrid drive Dr. Ing. h.c. F...
  7. cezah

Guy gets rearended by cop, charged with assault!

I'm sure you guys are gonna love this one: laweekly.com Brian Hitchcock was headed home from his job as a technical writer for Skechers in Manhattan Beach last June when he pulled up at a red light next to Hermosa Beach motorcycle officer Anthony Parente. Parente was driving to headquarters...
  8. cezah

Où achetez-vous votre huile

Je suis sûr que plusieurs d'entre-vous faites vos changements d'huile vous-mêmes, alors où achetez-vous votre huile BMW LL01 approved? J'ai été chez le dealer pour acheter l'huile et un filtre pour mon dernier changement d'huile et disons que c'est pas idéal comme prix... Merci d'avance pour...
  9. cezah

Event Coverage: LCMT - Circuit Mont-Tremblant - Classique d'automne 2010 **Pic heavy**

Went up to Tremblant this Sunday to see the races of the Classique d'Automne and I took a few (hundred) pics. This event has such a great feel to it. I'll be going back for sure! The Tremblant track is just beautiful and some cars were simply mindblowing! Sorry if the shots seem a bit...
  10. cezah

Photoshoot: Yellow 996 + Scott Chu Photography = ...

Taken from e46fanatics just love the shots and the car. :yikes:
  11. cezah

Canada's Worst Driver 5... WOW!!

I'm just watching the show on Discovery Channel right now and I gotta say I'm always amazed at how hopeless some of these people are... How can someone be so bad ?!?? that Angelina broad from Ont is honestly unbeleivable ! what a fkn moron!!  Didn't know people like this existed in real...
  12. cezah

ma BMW 325ci 2002*tasteful mods*

Salut, j'avais jamais posté ma voiture ici mais comme j'ai quelques bonnes photos j'ai décidé de les partager... donc, voici une petite historique rapide: - Je suis le 2e propriétaire, mais mon père était le 1er prop, donc on peut presque dire que je suis le 1er propriétaire. - c'est...
  13. cezah

Rappel: photoradars vont commencer à émettre des constats d'infraction le 19 août

juste un petit rappel pour ceux qui auraient oublié... Les photoradars vont commencer à émettre des constats d'infraction le 19 août faites vous pas pogner pas les machines à ticket!!
  14. cezah

inspiration thread

Part of the learning curve to becoming a decent/good photographer involves looking at good pictures from experienced photographers I love browsing the websites of a few great professional photogs whether it's action photography or automotive... I won't be sharing any action sports...
  15. cezah

ecclestone: "hitler was a man who was able to get things done"

taken from planetF1 wtf is wrong with this guy!! can't wait til he is ousted from F1 or the teams get fed up of his sh!t
  16. cezah

ICAR GP de Mirabel 27 juin ***lots of pics***

Went to ICAR on saturday to check out the Grand Prix de Mirabel The weather was a bit hesitant on our way there so we didn't know what to expect. We knew there might be more action if there was rain, but kinda hoped it didn't rain at the same time... When we got there, the racetrack was...
  17. cezah

FS: 2x Toyo Proxes TPT - 205/55R16

salut , j'ai 2 Toyo Proxes TPT - 205/55R16 à vendre photos 1er 2e 50$ I speak english as well thx!
  18. cezah

Freebies: Mk3 parts and FS: thule rack for unknown car

I'm tired of having these parts take-up space... FREE: - mk3 velours interior in grey color. not in perfect condition, but they have no burns of wtv. only defects are plastic things coming out of the sides... perfect for someone whose interior has gone to shit... these are CLEAN - votex...
  19. cezah

Concours photo mois de MAI - MAY photo contest

Take a pic this month , and then on the first of June we will have a poll, you decide who took the best pic of the month. The winner chooses the new theme. Voting lasts 4 days. Prenez une photo ce mois et nous voterons pour le meilleur le 1 Juin. Le gagnant choisi le nouveau theme. Nous avons 4...
  20. cezah

To anyone who might want to ship something using UPS

Some of you may remember my car was vandalized a little while ago... I've been trying to find body parts that are the same color as my car so I don't have to repaint it. Picked this up from freeport forwarding just south of the border. it wasn't too long before I noticed something was wrong...
Back